“Nice Hotel Nice Location Good Overall”
Review of The Linden Suites

The Linden Suites
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Pasig
Gent
“Nice Hotel Nice Location Good Overall”
Reviewed January 28, 2008

We stayed here for three nights from the 24th untill the 26th of December to celebrate Christmas. I like the hotel especialy for it's location, it's 10minutes walking to SM Megamall, 5 minutes from the Podium and approx. 20minutes to Robinsons galleria.
We liked it here because it was peacefull, certainly if you compare it with Malate. If you walk out the hotel there are no beggars and no annoying people that will bother you.
For the rest the hotel has all the facilities, swimmingpool, gym, restaurant. And we we booked our hotel there was a breakfastbuffet included. The only thing I didn't like that there was snobbish attitude in the hotel. For the rest everything was fine.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Snobbish Attitude
  • Stayed December 2007, traveled as a couple
3 Thank PatrickDumaguete

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (129)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed January 23, 2008

Finding Linden Suites took a while as it was on the main road. You need to be on the right hand side of the road or else your going to take a while to do a u turn and the traffic was crazy. The traffic at the main lights were done by someone and each traffic light took 5 minutes before you could go. By the time we found our hotel, it took about 20 minutes before we actually got there.

We arrived and I quickly went inside to check in. I booked through hoteltravel in December which was pretty close to the date we stayed at Linden Suite but thankfully it all went all ok because I was concerned when the reservation was still pending after 2 weeks. We stayed at Linden Suites from the 4th-6th of January 200.

The reception and hallway was a nice feel. Check-in went smooth and I didn’t have to give the hoteltravel voucher but I had it just in case anyway. The girl only gave 2 free breakfast when it was supposed to be 4 but I reminded her and she gave the extra ones. It appeared she was going to give us room 2003 but she gave us 1103. We booked a 2-bedroom apartment and then we went parked in the underneath parking. While waiting for the lift, it looked dodgy and I wasn’t surprised because I was not expecting a lot. Enter in the lift, and woah! It was a really nice lift hehe.

And then we enter and room and surprised was my reaction. The room looked nice and clean, not old or anything. Checked everywhere and the toilet was good as well. I was very impressed and not disappointed at all. The lounge was pretty big as well too. We booked 4 people but we snuck 4 more in coz of our relatives but no-one noticed which was good. The rooms were adequate and the lounge could’ve probably fit 8 more people if they slept on the ground! lol it was also amazing because the view from the lounge and main room had SM Megamall and it was a sight for sore eyes!

I don’t know what else to say about this great hotel. We paid $150USD via hoteltravel which was the cheapest deal we could find on the net. The only fault I found was that they didn’t clean our room during our 2nd day there but we notified reception and they came to clean the rooms while we went out again. Of course we lock our suitcases you know just in case so yeah. Apart from that it was great! The previous poster had a complaint about the pool but we didn’t have time to go to the pool to check it out.

Oh forgot to mention, the free breakfast was really amazing! They had lots of variety and it was of high standards and I really liked it a lot. Unfortunately the shops open @ 10 so if you have breakfast by 8am and then it will take time to eat food, get ready and then out the door, 10 minute down the road to SM MegaMall or wherever you want!

If we were to go and stay in Pasig, Ortigas, again I will definitely stay here again no doubt about that! Im amazed that this hotel was rated 5/5 for hotels in Pasig and Discovery Suites as 1st because I would rather stay in Linden Suites then Discovery. We stayed in Discovery Suites for 1 night and I will post a review but I think Linden Suites should be well up higher. Also the pillows was really comfy to sleep with too, you'd fall asleep straight away! So Glad we stayed here for 2 nights =)

• Liked — Location, Price was good, Breakfast was great, Rooms were nice and neat
  • Disliked — The traffic going to the hotel
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
21 Thank Sydney_Aussie21
Philippines
Reviewed December 9, 2007

My family and I checked in this hotel last november of this year to celebrate my son's birthday. All i can say is that their swimming pool chairs are infested with bed bugs. I suffered days from that bed bug bites with all the itchiness and the burning sensation. I emailed them even sent a picture as proof but they never emailed me back. The room is ok and affordable but the curtains are dusty. Not ok if you have a son who has an allergic rhinitis! First time with this hotel, i had a nightmare experience. I will never book in this hotel again. Who knows, their beds might be infested also.

• Liked — spacious room in a reasonable price
  • Disliked — bed bugs, dusty curtains, expensive food.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank tisay1550
Ithaca
Reviewed January 17, 2007

I was in a business trip to Manila last December 2006. It was recommended by a colleague from Manila. The hotel is near the World Bank and my wife love the 3 huge shopping malls which were just walking distance away from the hotel.

Lobby is small but the atmosphere was like a home. The Front desk staff are very professional, helpful and efficient.

The room was tidy and very well maintained. It had a full kitchen facility which my wife loved it!

The broadband access was reliable as compared to other hotels in area.

I was surpise that the staff at the restaurant knew me by name and food was great!

I was surprise for a boutique hotel to provide such a Wonderful experience.

Overall I would say this is probably the best hotel we have ever stayed in Manila.

Stayed January 2007
3 Thank J-Eisemann
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 30, 2006

Well, i came all the way from england and decided to check-in at the linden suites because i believe this is a serviced residence suites.And some of my friends used to stay there.But the problem is some of the front desk staffs are aloof and not accomodating.The hotel is great but the toilet flush is clogging. I don't like their restaurant either.The lobby was too small. There's an instance that they're doing movie shoot there, and its so annoying seeing those staffs at the hallway.

• Stayed May 2006