We stayed here for three nights from the 24th untill the 26th of December to celebrate Christmas. I like the hotel especialy for it's location, it's 10minutes walking to SM Megamall, 5 minutes from the Podium and approx. 20minutes to Robinsons galleria.
We liked it here because it was peacefull, certainly if you compare it with Malate. If you walk out the hotel there are no beggars and no annoying people that will bother you.
For the rest the hotel has all the facilities, swimmingpool, gym, restaurant. And we we booked our hotel there was a breakfastbuffet included. The only thing I didn't like that there was snobbish attitude in the hotel. For the rest everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite among local and international clients, The Linden Suites offers business travelers and families world-class accommodations away from home. With 168 well-furnished designer rooms and suites, the hotel presents options for guests to enjoy hotel living in a desired functional space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Linden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Linden Suites Manila Hotel Manila
- The Linden Hotel Manila
- The Linden Suites Metro Manila/Pasig, Philippines