4,215 results
All reviews rooftop bar resorts world close to the airport naia terminal rooms are small shuttle bus airport hotel walking distance short stay overnight stay very nice hotel convenient location breakfast buffet shuttle service pleasant stay baymont runway
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Aside from close proximity to the Airport ,and great facilities this properties greatest asset is the staff ! I would like to thank Herbson who went out of his way in making my stay enjoyable,along with his boss whose name I sadly can't recall. Your hospitality I will not forget. And a thanks also to Luz,Jomari,Julius,Jojo,and of course Russel. Honorable mention to Nikki and Apple who checked me in,and made me feel welcome from the get go ! You are a great team and a pleasure to be around !
Until we meet again !

David
Montreal,Canada

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Quiet room. Close to the airport. Immaculately clean. Very comfortable bed and pillows. I had a good night rest. Friendly and helpful staff. Only comment is they don’t have any thing for vegan (restaurant).

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank RTaparan
BHMOM7, Operations Manager at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear RTaparan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor. It was an absolute pleasure to read about your positive experience at our hotel.

Your feedback on the friendliness and helpfulness of our staffs is greatly appreciated. It only reaffirms that our commitment to genuine service and care of our guests have always been our top priority. I am also glad to know that you have enjoyed the comfort of your room that provided a relaxing and good night’s rest for you.

I will personally communicate your positive feedback to my colleagues as well as your constructive comment concerning the lack of vegan food in our restaurant. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Rest assured that your concern will be looked into by the Management.

I would like to sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at the Belmont Hotel Manila. We look forward to welcoming you and your loved ones again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Belmont hotel never failed me from check in to check out when it comes to customer relations. The room (deluxe) was not that spacious but its modern contemporary design was great. Plenty toiletries? Yes! Delicious food we ordered from Cate Belmont is a big check. Love to go back here.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear yulhanz,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for making us your choice of accommodation and for taking the time to write a great review.

We are glad to learn that our hotel facilities and our staffs have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our short staycation at Belmont Hotel to celebrate our 7 years anniversary was wonderful. Great
Hotel location, a very comfortable room with superb breakfast at the Belmont Cafe. The kids enjoy the rooftop pool so much in spite of the weather. Staff at the rooftop 11 are very friendly and very helpful. The housekeeping staff was efficient and attentive. We had an enjoyable stay as always. We will surely recommend Belmont to all our family members and friends to experience the wonderful stay at Belmont. Thank you for making our anniversary extra special!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear 13lornad,

Your feedback on the friendliness, helpfulness, efficiency and attentiveness of our staffs is greatly appreciated. It only reaffirms that our commitment to genuine service and care of our guests have always been our top priority. I am also glad to know that you continue to enjoy the comfortability of your room as well as the breakfast at the Belmont Café which you so generously described as “superb”.

I will personally communicate your positive feedback to my colleagues, as this continues to confirm that the team has delivered the outstanding service that the Belmont Hotel Manila commits to achieve.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A hotel is often judged by its restaurant. I only had breakfast but I found the scrambled eggs to be undercooked- spam being represented as ham and baked goods that were soggy and generally tasteless . Pastries were soggy not flaky. - all food in the chafing dishes were Luke warm at best. Perhaps your average guest has low expectations . I expect quality tasty food for the price being charged here

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear travelfrog1,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your recent experience. With much regret we come to learn of your disappointment. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences caused. Rest assured that your constructive feedback will be thoroughly investigated and corrective actions will be taken as appropriate.

Thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback. We sincerely hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to show you the real value of the Belmont Hotel Manila.

Should there be anything we can be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.