When we landed in Manila, we spontaneously decided to stay in Manila for a day instead of going to Alongapo, which ended up 2 days instead.
The hotel drove us to the hotel.
We got the junior suite because it was the only room available during that time. They treated us very well. I was too sick to go anywhere. They lady tried to make us very comfortable there. She mentioned if we need anything, don't hesitate to call anytime. She had someone come over to check my blood pressure to make sure everything is okay.
The price is great and we didn't feel like we were being over priced. We asked to go to the drug store. The security guard round us up with a pedicab and told him where we need to go. When we came back from the trip, the pedicab gave us the price and everyone echoed the price to make sure we were not being overpriced.
They made us feel very special and didn't feel like were were being nickle and dimed us.
We have stayed in EDSA Shangri-la manila within the same month and we overall liked the Mabuhay Manor. EDSA Shangri-la was great but we felt like we were overpriced.
There is some flaws in Mabuhay Manor. The blanket was not fluffy. The Philippines cuisine was really good, but the American cuisine did not taste like American food.
I really like the way they treated us, the fish market and focused on theFflippino culture.
Thanks Mabuhay Manor for making us special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, familiar, and welcoming, The Mabuhay Manor in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines greets you with the trademark Filipino hospitality. Our accommodation, as the first balikbayan airport hotel in the metro, arranges nothing less than a great homecoming for you and your family. Our hotel in Pasay presents comfortable and spacious rooms, amply furnished to provide a perfect retreat that only a home can give. And with a lineup of facilities and services designed to make you feel at ease, we make your visit, however short or long, as memorable as possible. The dining experience alone will leave you in awe as you savor scrumptious Filipino food at its finest. Kare-kare, crispy pata, balut, itlog na pula, bibingka, halo-halo - dishes that you grew up with and crave for whenever you're away from home. Definitely, a heartwarming feast for the senses. Located just 10 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and within walking distance from the nearest train stations, The Mabuhay Manor promises a homecoming that will make you want to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Hotwire, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines