Mabuhay Manor is good value for your money compared to most of the hotels near NAIA in Pasay. What usually is charged extra for is included in the standard room rate in Mabuhay, like Wi-Fi, pick-up (or drop of) from airport and breakfast buffet. Rooms are clean, nice and quiet - what more can you ask for ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, familiar, and welcoming, The Mabuhay Manor in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines greets you with the trademark Filipino hospitality. Our accommodation, as the first balikbayan airport hotel in the metro, arranges nothing less than a great homecoming for you and your family. Our hotel in Pasay presents comfortable and spacious rooms, amply furnished to provide a perfect retreat that only a home can give. And with a lineup of facilities and services designed to make you feel at ease, we make your visit, however short or long, as memorable as possible. The dining experience alone will leave you in awe as you savor scrumptious Filipino food at its finest. Kare-kare, crispy pata, balut, itlog na pula, bibingka, halo-halo - dishes that you grew up with and crave for whenever you're away from home. Definitely, a heartwarming feast for the senses. Located just 10 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and within walking distance from the nearest train stations, The Mabuhay Manor promises a homecoming that will make you want to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Travelocity and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines