Have stayed here a few times but this would be my last time. The first time we stayed here was great, I guess it was newer then and the room and breakfast were great. But this hotel has not been maintained well eversince, it just gets tired and tired every year even breakfast here has soured the only thing that has changed is its rates. It has actually gone up regardless of the quality of hotel and service. They even charged for extra towels and linens.
I only asked because the their flat sheets that they use for the mattress is too short so the foot of the bed is exposed to the bare mattress cover that they don't wash. You won't notice it unless you completely pull the blanket and top sheet that your feet is touching the dirty mattress. I should have taken pictures coz it was so dirty and disgusting.
There was a huge convention all of the hotels were booked and they were unfortunately the only ones available, good thing we added our names on the cancellation list for Crowne Plaza and got in. It's hard to find two double/queen rooms in Manila but I would rather pay the extra $$ for an adjoining room somewhere else next time, it's really not worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, familiar, and welcoming, The Mabuhay Manor in Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines greets you with the trademark Filipino hospitality. Our accommodation, as the first balikbayan airport hotel in the metro, arranges nothing less than a great homecoming for you and your family. Our hotel in Pasay presents comfortable and spacious rooms, amply furnished to provide a perfect retreat that only a home can give. And with a lineup of facilities and services designed to make you feel at ease, we make your visit, however short or long, as memorable as possible. The dining experience alone will leave you in awe as you savor scrumptious Filipino food at its finest. Kare-kare, crispy pata, balut, itlog na pula, bibingka, halo-halo - dishes that you grew up with and crave for whenever you're away from home. Definitely, a heartwarming feast for the senses. Located just 10 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, and within walking distance from the nearest train stations, The Mabuhay Manor promises a homecoming that will make you want to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Mabuhay Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Pasay
- Mabuhay Manor Hotel Pasay
- The Mabuhay Manor Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines