“Sweet treat”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Taguig City, Philippines
“Sweet treat”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

After winning a gift certificate from our company, I went last week to buy 2 dozens of doughnuts for a take away. Location is very accessible. Great service, staff is very accommodating and professional, plus very tasty doughnut. Compared to other local doughnut brands here in the Philippines, price is a bit higher but for the taste is worth it.

• Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Guam, Mariana Islands
“best of all”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I have tried somany doghnuts from various bakeshops in the philippines, states, and even guam. Krispy kreme is still the best out there. The variety of flavors and the quality is always outstanding. It is a bit pricey tha others but you get what you pay for. The limited edition tin cans are also great for gifts. Everytime I visit I walk away with 3 or more dozens go eat or give as gifts to others.

• Visited August 2013
Quezon City, Philippines
“Customer Service -- two thumbs up!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My friends and I after attending a Travel expo held at the SMX decided to have a coffee and right after we eat dinner at Chef D'Angelo.

Actually, we wanted to have coffee at Starbucks but the place is in full capacity and since we just wanted to have a coffee and discussed our travel plans. We choose Krispy Kreme as we all like eating their donut varieties.

However, when we found a perfect place to sit and all of us suddenly turn to our mobile phones as Krispy has free Wi-Fi; we didn't notice that one of the Iced Mocha had a "fly" on top. I was the first one to have notice it.

Not sure how it got there, if it really flew by and took a dive on my friends drink but since that happened within their premises, I personally brought the attention to the Manager about it. After all, my friend paid for that drink!

Well...anyway...The Manager came and I explained what happened and he quickly apologizes and he exchanged the drink of my friend.

Afterwards...it was a pleasant experience for all of us while having a chit chat and drinking coffee.

So "kudos" to their courteous guard by the entrance and to one of their crew--- who graciously volunteered to take our picture when she saw us having some "difficult" photo-ops (mobile/camera phone) moment. =)

One last thing, I like to add that Krispy Kreme aside from cash payments also accepts Credit Cards.

• Visited July 2013