“Birthday dinner at the Roadhouse”

The Roadhouse Manila Bay
Ranked #18 of 488 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Because of a Metrodeal voucher that we were able to try out this restaurant and bar at SM Mall of Asia by the Bay. This was my husband's birthday and as my treat, we went to dinner here.

The tables inside were all packed and so we took seats al fresco. The servers were attentive and are always available. Even though we were outside, it seemed like one or two servers were assigned for outside diners which I felt was great. We ordered onion rings and a full slab of baby back ribs. Both were delicious. The onion rings were big and crunchy but not oily. The baby back ribs were tender and the BBQ sauce complimented the meat. Our only comment was that there should be more sauce especially for a full slab. We came to a point where we wanted to ask the server if we can get extra sauce but just let it go.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to dine inside or even see the interior. I heard there were motorcycle memorabilia inside which I would've wanted my husband to see. Anyways, maybe next time.

1  Thank Jinky G

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Visited twice and had a good experience both times. Behind Mall of Asia on the bay front. Great bar, great atmosphere, good local pub food, great music

1  Thank Simon C
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Belated review but we love this place. Great decor, excellent service, good food, inexpensive drinks and excellent live music. It's located on the Baywalk behind the Mall of Asia and has an outdoor area/beer garden right on the baywalk. We saw some really good blues rock bands here, the best being the world class Bleu Rascals. Don't be put off by the biker bar image. We found the regulars and the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We went to a number of live music venues in Manila but this was the only one we found that that had good aircon, no stinking cigarette smoke and no hookers ! I also purchased a CD of Pinoy Blues bands which I highly recommend. For our next trip we have rented an apartment within walking distance so be seeing you again in June.

1  Thank kanodong
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Nice place to hang-out! Cool music! Good service! Nice and attentive staffs! Would definitely go back!

1  Thank mmanadero
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went there, the first time, during the Morbid Tattoo 2013 Competition where I won the 1st Price, Black and Grey Pre- made Category. Very cool place- nice interior, nice food, nice stage, nice performances, nice music. Service was friendly and prompt. The booze is great I have to say!

1  Thank LeopoldBloom01