“Looks big on tv, but feels small inside”
Review of Mall of Asia Arena

and up
Half-Day Manila Shopping Tour
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Pasay
Reviewed December 8, 2014

I was here for three days during the IPTL Manila leg. I was surprised to see that it was not as big as what I had in mind or how I saw it on tv. Maybe it was the lights. I was seated on the upper box and I was on the second row and the guard rail was a big distraction. I wish they could have mentioned that when I buying my tickets.

But it was a clean venue and the seats were comfortable and there were plenty of stores inside.

1  Thank Ferdinand L
in 63 reviews
"entertainment"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

What a fantastic panoramic view of Manila from it and an opportunity to shop and eat as well.

I was most impressed by the array of residential developments mushrooming up around the area.

Any visitor to Philippines should not miss that giant of Asia.

1  Thank Jldcpa08
Reviewed December 6, 2014

Very nice and clean mall. Lots of shops, conveniently located. Lots to do and see to include ice skating.

1  Thank slelgan
Reviewed December 3, 2014

It was my very first concert and I really reserved this honor for Taylor Swift! MOA Arena has a huge seating capacity and even if we were on the topmost seats, we were able to enjoy Taylor Swift's music not just of it's beautiful sound quality but also we were able to see her clearly because of the angular displacement of the seats!

1  Thank Steven Q