“Good Korean food in Newport Mall”

Bulgogi Brothers SM Mall of Asia
Ranked #59 of 597 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed December 6, 2018 via mobile

I ate at the branch in the Newport Mall. The Bimibap (sp?) was good and I appreciated all the extra small dishes that came with it. The service was friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

This was the 3rd time we have eaten at this restaurant located very near the Holiday Inn express. Service was a bit distracted is the only issue, but the food, as in the past visits, was delicious!
You choose your meat from several choices. The platters come with unlimited sides! The staff seasons and cooks your meal on the table griddle. Always a great and filling meal!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 21, 2018

Great food and their staff are really friendly. Had some questions regarding the food they serve and they gladly answered everything. We ordered Bulgogi Brothers Special and Seafood Soybean Stew.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

This review was suppose to be posted last year (April - MOA BRANCH) because my friend and I enjoy the great food and the excellent service which explain their popularity, I even recommend it to my officemates and Kumuha na din ako ng loyalty card kahit super mahal. What I ordered is yung BEST SELLER nila na sampyupsal set na may rib eye, bulgogi and pork belly. Meat is superb, super sarap, super juicy and tender and it comes with 7 side dishes but which is absolutely great lalo na yung kimchi. But then something has change. After that great feast with my friend. My second visit to this branch (Moa -April again). Im super disappointed, We order the same meal again (Yes! The set of meal na super sarap) but surprisingly kumonti ung side dishes yung nag-assist ng food na manager ata? (Don't know) hindi presenatable and mostly ang tagal ng service nya. Nakakahinayang kasi yung service ng crew is super minimal not unlike ung first punta ko there na my extraordinary feeling like ung masaya and contentment.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Today we celebrate Father's Day with my boyfriend family, we dine outside because we want to see Fireworks at 7:00 pm. I didn't get the name of the order because we order as a group, the food was good but the things that we don't like is waiting for almost 30 minutes to refill the food and another 30 minutes when we are about to pay, the waitress said she forgot to swipe the card that cause to wait for almost half an hour. If we didn't get there attention maybe we wait there an hour. In the end they apologize but seems not sincere they just doing there job....

Date of visit: June 2018