“You can't not have fun”

The Singing Cooks & Waiters
Ranked #4 of 478 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Filipino
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Musical Restaurant
Reviewed August 21, 2014

The food is good enough that you would go there for a meal – but that is not the main attraction at this restaurant. The name of the place is only a hint.
To be honest, I was doubtful about going there, but my host had made the point that we were going, so I said nothing.
We were the first to be seated for lunch on the day we went. It started kind of low- key, with first one waiter singing, and then another, then two together, and by the end there were about fifteen of them and a dozen or so guests standing up, singing along and dancing. It was so much fun, I never could have guessed. There was a table of Chinese tourists who at first were just taking lots of pictures of us having fun, and soon enough they joined in, too. You could see from the astonished looks on the faces as new parties entered the restaurant that they had never seen anything like it. Everyone in the place was beaming their biggest smile.
The food and service were excellent, too!

2  Thank MunichEricJ
There are newer reviews for The Singing Cooks & Waiters

Reviewed August 13, 2014

Recommended by a family friend who lives in Manila, we gave this place a try late one evening. We were immediately pleased with the staff, all of whom were very friendly. The main dining area is overly lit, but has decent acoustics. Ken the cook (see picture) was particularly entertaining, flamboyantly preparing food and singing at the same time. The entertainment was constant and the food plentiful and of good quality. Wine choices were very limited, but decent. This was a unique experience and we had so much fun we returned with almost the entire family (20 people) 3 days later. This is a really fun place to go!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

My wife & I read about it on tripadvisor and were also told by the concierge in Marriott to visit it. We were glad we did. The concept was really unique. In the beginning we had a magic show by the chef. This was followed by some group songs. Then later came the solo numbers, duets and more cooks & waiters singing together. It was a really great sight. Food was great and the quantity was too much for the 2 of us to eat. We had ordered Seafood Rice in which the actual sea food was put as in big pieces of prawns, crab, etc rather than small chunks of meat. We also had Pork Inchaw (if the spelling is correct) and sweet & sour meatballs. The cost of food was quite reasonable. The staff were very courteous, helpful and good at singing. We thoroughly enjoyed it. A must see for everyone who comes to Manila.

1  Thank viveksingh25
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Finally! Me, my bespren and his friend tried the No. 1 restaurant in Pasay City. It was truly the No. 1 restau because it was a combination of good ambiance of the place, hospitable server and crew, yummy foods and the most talented cooks I've ever seen in my life. Hahaha! We are all laughing while eating. The food was fresh and flavorful. The most part I really love, it is when the cooks and server perform their signature performace. We're are just laughing all the time. Hahaha! The cooks here are really talented. They are all gifted to have a golden voice and a skills to make the guests happy and satisfy. My parents would really love to dine here and as a promise to myself I will let them experience what I've experience tonight.

Chef Ivan, I will just follow up the pictures. I will definitely recommend your one of a kind restaurant to my fellow food lovers May you continue your wonderful job. God bless your whole team

1  Thank Jillia V
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I love the food. Professional singers. I love the setting of this restaurant. The staffs were very friendly. thumbs up

1  Thank Litlyn V