Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

You can say that I'm a regular client of this center. I stay to spend the night whenever I'm tired of driving home from late hours at the office. Not a classy spa but it 's value for money since they allow you to stay for 8 hours. Food is just a filler to a hungry stomach. Massage is good .

4  Thank joeymoto

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Was told by a friend to visit Wensha spa which is located in pasay CCP area one time. They have this mini buffet with few selections of food. I should say, not bad for spa since i think only few spas in the Metro are offering buffet inclusions. Massage is good. They have well trained masseurs. Area is also clean with wide area for dining. What i love about the place is the sauna. It is very relaxing. Thumbs up!

Will definitely come back but will try first other Wensha branches.

4  Thank marifevillar
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

This is defiantly an experience!! Starting with sauna and spa (totally naked with other people of the same sex), to a massage where they pick you up, to a buffet meal!!

Warnings: you are COMPLETELY NAKED with everyone else, tipping of the masseuse is expected, you are charged if you take more food than you can eat, VERY hot and humid (no aircon).

Would do this again, alone, where I knew no one!

6  Thank Natalie3140
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I've been many times at Pasay branch I cannot count how many times I've been there all I can say is I am satisfied on they service specially to the staff they are all friendly and the service was great food is quiet nice i can feel relaxation on this branch unlike in timog branch my gosh I've been there twice my first experience is OK but my 2nd time which is yesterday I went there is to relax but unfortunately I feel stress to the stupidity of their attendant on the locker. They are lack of breathing and they also not good how to treat guest a lot of "dalahira" better the management has to look up their staff because they can get a lot of bad feedback because of those nonsense people

1  Thank margiely
Reviewed March 6, 2014

wensha is the only place i knew who offer good massage and average food (shabu- shabu)
great value for money , spacious steam bath, clean dry sauna, huge jacuzzi and attentive staff...feeling refreshed after going to wensha...a good quality massage they offer ....clean looking massuer unlike in other spa. and they really know what they are doing...the food in not that good its average but you can eat all the time no limit, You can eat before changing for sauna, eat before massage and eat before you go he he he he. they are accepting major credit cards, you can rest and tell the receptionist at massage area to wake you up at certain time...nice place...nice spa to relax for 6 hrs....

5  Thank Peter Tei Z