“Not impressed”
Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I arrived in Manila at 4am after a 9 hour bus trip and had a 12 hour wait for my flight so decided to go to Wensha after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. The plus side was they're open 24/7, I got a hot shower and was allowed to take a nap following my massage, the down side was the pool, steam room and "cafe" weren't open, the massage was overpriced, rushed and left bruising, and half of my booking wasn't "booked" even though I confirmed it three times; couldn't even get a coffee. Next time I'll just book into a transit hotel and sleep.

4  Thank TarzB

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Wensha is great. The massage was one of the best I've ever gotten. For 1000 pesos I got an hour long massage, an hour long body scrub, and use of the whirl pools, steam room and sauna.

When you arrive you choose your package with the receptionist, and then they'll take shoes. Males and females are separated except for the buffet area. I can't comment on the food as I didn't try it. The changing rooms are spotless, and here an attendant will give you your robes and towels.

All in all, money well spent !

1  Thank Mister_Bosley
Reviewed January 25, 2014

As we had a stop over in Manila we decided to go to a spa. After online 'research' we decided to try Wensha.
Me and my girlfriend had both a full body massage for 780 php, which also included access to pool, sauna and an all you can eat buffet with drinks. Unfortunatelly the only mixed area was the dining area, so we had our massages separately as well as swimming and relaxing.

-the massage was no more than ok
-the men sauna was "cold" as the door was not closing completely
-food and drinks were ok, they also offered hot pot which looked quite good, but we didnt tried that

As we couldn't relax together and the overall quality was just ok, I wouldn't go there again

3  Thank dd_muc
Reviewed January 24, 2014

The staff here are especially the massage therapists are well trained. Even when compared with their other branch in Quezon City, the massage you get is consistent and great.

Really affordable price for a full body massage, not to mention you also get sauna, whirlpool bath and free buffet.

Don't expect high end ambiance but their massage is definitely comparable to expensive spas'.

You can even stay after your massage and nap/sleep. I think that's great.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :(( Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :(( Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :(( Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :(( Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :(( Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :(( Everything in here really sucks! Waste of money and time! Major disappointment! :((

10  Thank Nutska