“Needs patience and not sensitive ..”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Wensha Spa Center

Wensha Spa Center
Ranked #1 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Pasay
Makati, Philippines
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Needs patience and not sensitive ..”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went there for my Cousin's bridal shower. I tried the sauna and maniped, eat all you can shabu shabu. But they need to upgrade their facilities. Slippers should be disposable as I see their rubber slippers are somewhat worn out. And you dont know who wears that before.

I also notice most of the costumers are on the old ages. So we just went to sauna and then eat. Food is so so.

Massage is 24/7 but use of their ammenities start and end at different times of the day.

Visited December 2012

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Don't come here”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I'm planning to have a nice massage at this place with my wife. Since i brought my 5 yr old kid with us they want to charge us 400 pesos for entrance fee, i ask if they have private room they said no and we have to alternate taking care of the kid after each of us done with the massage for 1 hr What the hell is this?

6 Thank lollipop237
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Try to tag and watch out where your shoes is being placed...”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

It was our second time visit on this branch, first was ok and really love it especially the massage, although space is not really spacious but manageable, during our second visit, there are lots of guest,anyway it's friday and also maybe since they had a promotion, Food was still ok, with an average rating, jacuzzi is not working, just seen that they do re tiling, massage still superb, during our check in we waited for 10 mins, and during our check out we waited for about 20 mins. they didn't my shoes(although its not really expensive but still they need to safe keep), I requested to enter their shoes room which is totally ewww... a little space, there were 2 attendants who safekeep the shoes they are not sure where my shoes was being placed..have seen 1 same as mine but they are not sure who's shoes was that since they placed it somewhere they called "wrong shoot" when i try to call their manager since we've been waiting for 20 mins, i advised them to give it to me instead anyway it is under a wrong shoot and it was the same as mine and it fits my feet, maybe they just leave it outside during my check in and they didn't recalled my locker number,but they didn't agree initially, it was not my fault that they do not tag and recalled my number it was their duty to take care all belongings of their guest, they were telling me that they will be mailing my shoes once they found out where it is located or i can return a day after or they will just lend me slippers and will advised me when they seen my shoes.. a horrible response from their officer in charge on duty. good thing i'm in a mood that time.... Next time make sure that your shoes is all marked and put in place before ypu eave or enter the dinning area, To management.. don't you think it's better to separate the entrance from exits?? separate the check in and check out ways to avoid crowds on the same area... you should improve your operation procedure...

1 Thank Aira G
davao
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“horrible experience at wensha pasay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

watch out that supervisor man attitude.his not good enough to talk to the client as what i observed yesterday Sept.3,2013.the client ask why they dont have any information ar announcement 2 weeks before or a week before jacuzzi renovation?they can use microphone or post some information at the lobby and inside the facility.you know what the supervisor said to that lady??HE SAID I DONT CARE...wow hows that??did he know what the meaning of supervisor?did he know how to handle the situation?why that some other staff can say sorry maam/sir for the inconvenience.we are doing renovation since yesterday.that lady was there before the renovation that was sunday Sept.2,2013 and she said she dont ever heared some announcement regarding that renovation.the consern of that lady is all about INFORMATION,why he acted like that?why he cant say sorry maam starting today i will post some info and announce it when will the jacuzzi will ressume!O.I.C. you need to evaluate your supervisor A..and maybe he needs a diplomatic training of how to communicate to the client.not to speak louder than client and turn his back on her.his rude!what if some other client have a complain?he will shout again to the client and turn his back???its look like his talking to his servants!!!!his decreasing the rate of wensha.....

9 Thank chanel c
Bengaluru, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“What an Experience”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I see other folks talking about bad food, problems in the pool/steam/sauna area. I am in agreement with all of those. However, for the price I paid (780 pesos), I got very good returns, just by the massage.
It was probably the best massage I have ever had. Most times you get a good massage and then ur body is sore. This time, I was relaxed, felt very relaxed.
It was a thai + shiatsu massage. The masseuse was very professional and experienced. Best part was the stretching and the last final stretch, where they lift you up in the air. It was funny to begin with, but surely an experience.
Tip: Ask for a medium massage (from soft, medium & hard massage), unless you want to get hurt by the hard massage :)

Visited August 2013