I am not new to Latitude restaurant at the Traders Hotel Manila but my last visit was disappointing. The P988 per head buffet is not worth it since the selection are not that many compared with other restaurants like Vikings or Buffet 101. Also, front desk personnel were rude and it took me almost 6-7 minutes on the phone just to make a reservation. Parking was also terrible and asking directions over the phone from the hotel staff was not helpful either. I hope that hotel management will train its staff about basic courtesy.
note: this is an independent review based on my personal experience. I did not receive any compensation or anything from any party for this review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines