Stayed here last March 2013 with 2 friends. Booked for 1 night but ended up checking out after 4 hours. The Hotel is very old and it looks like it's haunted. Don't get fooled with the pictures! Maybe in 1970's - this Hotel looks awesome but now it's just an old hotel that badly needs renovation, maybe a 2 star rating will do. I am staying in the top floor and it seems that nobody's there at all? I went up to the rooftop and saw the tiny swimming pool that they have. It seems that the swimming is so big in the pictures but really it's only like a kiddie pool. Everything is old. Think twice before booking in this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines