I was hesitant when I read some of the bad reviews on this hotel. But I am glad we decided to stay at Traders. We booked three rooms at the 18th floor for a week starting June 4, 2013. Spectacular view, especially ftom the 19th floor Lounge. The staff is very courteous and the service was excellent. They try their best to please their customers. Thanks to Diane, the front desk manager, and Justine at the lounge, their service was outstanfing. Highly recommend the hotel for the nusiness travellers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Traders Hotel, Manila offers 312 spacious rooms and suites with panoramic views of Manila Bay and the Roxas Boulevard. The hotel is adjacent to the capital’s premier conference and exhibition centers, a few minutes from Manila’s finest leisure, entertainment and shopping districts and a short drive to the business district of Makati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Jen Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Traders Hotel, Manila Hotel Pasay
- Traders Hotel Pasay
- Hotel Jen Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines