Tripadvisor
Pasay
2,656 results
All reviews close to the airport club floor free shuttle breakfast buffet is sm mall of asia short stay manila moa security filipino
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

A very warm welcome awaits us at the lobby and very accomodating staff. We are looking forward for our next travel and definitely to this hotel. Thank you very much for the excellent experience of our stay.

Room tip: Very neat and satisfying
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marketing C, Public Relations Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2020

Dear Chemel,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback. I hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

We stayed overnight for a family staycation prior to our flight back indonesia. Hotel rooms are generally spacious and well equipped. Although facilities and amenities are really old and needed updating. But what we really liked is the food which was really tasty and well priced. The location was also the primary reason why we booked this hotel, 5 mins away from moa and 15 mins away from airport.. generally, we enjoyed our stay and for the price we paid, it was worth it..

Dear imaspeechiemom,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback.

I am glad to know that you had a great time staying at our hotel. We are pleased to let you know that we will be doing refurbishments for this year. I hope to welcome you again in the future to serve you even better.

Reviewed January 21, 2020

Me and my wife together w/ my kids stayed here for a night because our flight has been cancelled. Extended for another night because of the volcano eruption manila airport was closed. The front desk staffs were very friendly and professional even though it was busy at the lobby. Aside my encounter from that nice staffs also with Concierges. my experience at this establishment was great.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback.

I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for appreciating the effort extended by our front desk staffs and concierge. I hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

It was comfortable. Great room. Free shuttle to Mall of Asia. Great location. I did not try the Buffet as it costs around 990 pesos per head without reservation. The only downside is that the shuttle to airport cost 1100 pesos. But overall, I liked it.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Marketing C, Public Relations Manager at The Heritage Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback.

Noted on your comments about our airport shuttle. I hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Must be back here for the next trip
Nice people around and hospitable
Nice breakfast and pretty much entertained
Everythings near side by the hotel
Shopping mall,restaurant,church and transportation Are very easy to accommodate

Room tip: 500 pesos per day for good services n performances
Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Taketsuka,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and share your feedback.

Please allow me to thank you for your favorable feedback. I hope to welcome you again in the future.