“Trepidation rewarded”
Review of Star City

Star City
Ranked #5 of 35 things to do in Pasay
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I was impressed by Star City for an attraction in the Philippines. In fact the only issues I had with the place is that it's over crowded and over priced. Rides are better for older children but there are a couple my 2 / 3 year old can have fun on. For pricing for younger children they should be free but they are not so I was kind of angry that I was paying double (I have to accompany her on rides so they were charging 2 tickets instead of 1). Inside we had fun in Snow World on the ice slide... but as usual in the Philippines - something is always broken. This time it's the snow. There is no snow in snow world and no, they won't change the name to ice world! Finally, kids shopping was fun and very cheap for clothes and toys. We didn't try any food but drinks were just fine.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

it is a smaller and local version of disney land. The rides were such fun and inexpensive. Safe for a night walk and the staffs were nice.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I conquered my fear at last! Fear of heights, fear of the unknown. From Surf dance, to star freesbie, OMG. I cannot almost imagine that I am flying into the sky. It's a great adventure, it's great indeed. Enjoyed with their little roller coaster, called blizzard, I kept on asking for more, riding for more. There's ride for all ages. I tried for children even. I loved it!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

Great destination if you want to spend the day with rides and exciting attractions inside....this is a great place to go to with your family and friends. Visit the place in weekdays if you want to enjoy a lot and try to get "ride all you can" ticket bcoz if you visit it on the weekends and holidays you will not enjoy due to crowd and your ticket will not worth the price....for liitle kids..just get the 60 pesos admission ticket for money saving purposes. I love to go there in weekdays.

2  Thank yettedoll
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Having been able to go to at least 5 theme parks in my life, I would say Star City is on the bottom half. Long queue lines (average waiting time is 45 minutes), outdated, few rides and although it is small, you will be tired walking around because they created a maze of shops just to get into the real attractions. Will return? maybe.