“Convenient location, love the restaurant”

Remington Hotel Manila
Ranked #25 of 31 Hotels in Pasay
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Convenient location, love the restaurant”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Checked in the day before my flight to avoid the panic attack on how to bypass the horrendous traffic to get to the airport. Their free airport shuttle to the airport was excellent. Other guests were just too loud while waiting in the lounge. My husband and I were able to unwind and enjoyed the hotel's restaurant breakfast buffet that comes with our booking. The breakfast buffet exceeded our expectation- it was that magnificent! The room is roomy however the shower is so small, dark and dirty tiles. Other than that everything else is good. I would definitely book here if given the opportunity to travel to Manila again.

Room Tip: book and get the buffet breakfast. It will be worth it.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ResortsWorldMNL, Marketing at Remington Hotel Manila, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Hi Almaphoopie! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here. We'll take note of your comments and rest assured we will forward them to the proper department to make sure that guests will have a wonderful experience whenever they are here. I hope you’ll come visit us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (263)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Bishops Stortford UK
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

As we arrived in Manila late and had an early flight out we needed a place close to the airport. The Remington hotel is ideal as it also provides a 24 hour airport shuttle albeit only one an hour.
The biggest criticism I have is the painfully slow check in procedure. The staff were attentive and friendly. The rooms are clean and modern, however there is no fridge. The buffet breakfast cannot be faulted. There is a 7/11 and Mc Donald's outside.
A good hotel for a quick stay. I would choose a different hotel if I was visiting Manila for a longer period.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mister_Liam
Dear Valued Guest, it is our aim to provide affordable hotel accommodations in an excellent location, without compromising on comfort and security. Unfortunately, we did not meet your expectations. Rest assured that the points raised have been duly noted will be forwarded to the proper departments. Thank you very much and we hope to see you soon.
Letterkenny, Ireland
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel as a stop over on the way home. I was very impressed with the room, it was large, 2 beds, clean, plazma TV, the bathroom was small but perfectly adequate - I had no complaints with it, nice towels, good power shower, what more do you need. The hotel is across from resort world and I did not feel unsafe going over to it, there are armed guards everywhere! Theres also a 7/11 and McDonalds very nearby. Lots of places to eat in resort world and evening entertainment in bar 360 which was good as I am a solo traveller. The staff were professional and quick and I would definetly stay here again. It is very very close to Airport T3, practically across the road, yellow airport taxi was 82 peso, then I used the free shuttle bus to T1 the next day, which is further away and the driver drives like a mad man but I made it! I would recommend this hotel - I stayed in the Heritage on the way over on my trip and it was quite a bit dearer and horrible!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback which was well received. We are very pleased to know that you and had a wonderful experience within our hotel. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Remington Hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience and we hope to see you soon.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Ok we only stayed here because of the free shuttle. It was close to the Airport and we had to catch two planes at 2 terminals 6 km apart. I would never stay here again. All though the staff was awesome. The price was outrageous for a little room, with no chairs, no fridge, no ac control that worked, small small room with bad view. Just a terrible place for the money 125 dollars plus tax 12% VAT and 10% service charge.

Room Tip: Dont stay here stay at the Best Western La Carona
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Have stayed there twice now. First time was a complete nightmare with the key card (had to use 8 before I actually got into my room!) but second time was much much better. Staff are very helpful on arrival and also gave us a great takeaway Pinoy breakfast as we had a very early flight the next day.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank you for your time and your constructive comments regarding your stay at Remington Hotel. We guarantee you that your experience in our Hotel is providing us with relevant additional guest comprehension and experience. Rest assured all points raised are duly noted and will be forwarded to the proper department. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon.
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

The room was dirty and bed smell ( I believe they put some insect repellent). I strongly recommend to not to go in this hotel.
The bed was humid and the furniture were old!
There is a huge gap between the quality of the lobby and the rooms.
It doesn't worth even for a night!

Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank NicolaR78

Travelers are raving about these Pasay hotels

Brampton, Canada
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Hotel staff are amazing everywhere. Lobby is gorgeous. Rooms are very functional and attractive, although washroom is a bit cramped. Free internet and good sized flat TV. I was able to leave excessive luggage with concierge for free for about 10 days. Also could park my rental car at the main entrance for about 90 mins. while waiting for car rental agent to pick it up. Only pet peeve is that they wouldn't allow free airport shuttle service private ITI terminal (near Terminal 3) and could not charge meals from attached buffet restaurant (with lobby entrance) to your room. Highly recommend for an airport sleep-over or longer.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to know that your recent stay with us was pleasurable and satisfying. It is our commitment to provide you an excellent experience through quality service.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you and your family back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasay
Belmont Hotel Manila
Manila Marriott Hotel
The Mabuhay Manor
The Mabuhay Manor
#7 of 31 in Pasay
Go Hotels Manila Airport Road
Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila
The Heritage Hotel Manila

Been to Remington Hotel Manila? Share your experiences!