“Agree with all negative reviews hahaha” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Remington Hotel

Remington Hotel
Ranked #24 of 31 Hotels in Pasay
Legazpi City
“Agree with all negative reviews hahaha”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

As of this writing we arrive at this hotel around 5pm and we are not yet checked in as the queue is soo looong. We were given queue number 085 and we believed our number will be called past 6:30PM. All rooms have no ref except for their suites rooms. They don't have ref also at the hotel's office or employee canteen. But can put my insulin pen at an "exclusive ref" with P500.00/day fee. This is my 2nd stay at this hotel. Staying here just to confirm all the reviews here. Hahaha.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank matzkie

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Malaysia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

The 3 hotels surround resort world which is basically a gambling den open 24/7. Rooms are basic, no chairs just 2 queen size bed a little on d hard side but otherwise ok. There's a so called long table dat cuts across the window which views the otherside of d hotel guest room if you have the same room as I do which is 6109. Airconditioning is good but the shower is small and dark. Shower water are hot but hard to control

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Terry R
Lake Tahoe Area
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stay at there for 2 nights 28 and 29 of dec. check in took more than 2 hours. The room was cold, no paintings on he walls, bathroom dirty, the rubber bathroom mat was full of body dirt. We book for two nights and after 8 hours of leaving the sign to clean our room since they never pick up the phone, we had a dirty room after a long day from going out. The elevators were always crowded, but four elevators were blocked off the entire time we were there. It's true, this is more like a motel.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Letlet2

Travelers are raving about these Pasay hotels

Foster City, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

My family and I took a short vacation in the Philippines. We check in for 2 days in Remington Hotel but had to cut it to one day because of poor costumer service. The staff are all incompetent. Even the Casino is worst -I played but had to stop because the machine is sucking up my money. But I saw a lot of people winning.

There is one company offering a big discount but then when I ' m claiming it the staff on the desk told me none when he called someone.i called the lady that offered me the discount and apologize and told me she will check it, until now she did not return to me.

No, i will not recommend this Hotel- this hotel is overrated.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

Emails prior to arrival were answered promptly so I expected good customer service. However, when I arrived at the hotel, the Front desk receptionist Jaymee was in a bad mood. She was not friendly at all, seems like she did not like her job. She did her own thing, did not bother to be polite to us. Room was small and the bathroom needed more light. Bellboys were helpful but looked tired - not enough bellboys. Check out was a pain. We had to queue even though the counter clearly said check out - but they were entertaining other problems like activating keys which should have been addressed by the front desk.When I told the receptionist about this, she said it will be unfair to let them queue. But this counter clearly said check out, not key activation. It took about 15 minutes to check out and more than 15 minutes to queue. 30 minutes for checking out - therefore, we missed the shuttle which only runs once every hour. Hotel has great location but very poor customer service. Internet in the room does not work. Our room also has a loud machine banging noise every minute! We called front desk several times during our stay, they never answered the phone.

Room Tip: request for a quiet room away from the banging machine noise. If booking several rooms, inform ahead...
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Im not picky with hotels but considering its location, i actually had high hopes. receptionist were unprofessional, texting while attending to customers, Wi-Fi was such a pain, you had to get a login / password practically 10 times or more a day to check email since you need a different password every time you leave your floor or go to the lobby . When using the hotel elevator, you have to insert your hotel key prior to selecting your floor which is such a pain especially if you dont have your key with you. We were 3 in a room and I requested a third towel in which they didnt allow unless I pay 600 pesos!!!!, crazy!!!,

Laguna, Philippines
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

They call this a budget hotel but it looks like a motel. I can't remember exactly how much we paid but it was so not worth it. I think we payed about 6000-7000 pesos then we had to deposit the same amount (not sure since I did not arrange the reservation, I just paid my share). The room is small (guessing this is the deluxe one) although the bed is comfy. It really looked like a nice motel room rather than a hotel. They had a buffet resto near the lobby. They served tasteless meals, I could cook better (and I only started to a month ago). The place was hot for some reason, despite the number of people in the resto. I'm not going back here again evah!

1 Thank Clyffie
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasay
Belmont Hotel Manila
Manila Marriott Hotel
Go Hotels Manila Airport Road
Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila
The Mabuhay Manor
The Mabuhay Manor
#7 of 31 in Pasay
Kabayan Hotel Pasay

Been to Remington Hotel? Share your experiences!