“Everything in Garlic”

Cuisines: Filipino
Manila, Philippines
“Everything in Garlic”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The food was ok, not really something that would make you go "hhhmmm- so good". The service was good though....

• Visited December 2012

Zamboanga City, Philippines
“For garlic lovers.”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Ate there for snacks with my brother. We already had an early dinner so we just ordered their garlic snow pizza and the Alaskan desert with meringue. The pizza wasn't that overpoweringly garlicky and tasted just okay. Not something I would crave for. I loved the desert though! Vanilla ice cream covered in chocolate cake and meringue. For the pizza, a beer and the desert, we paid Php 1000. Not bad.

The person who served us was real nice and had a great smile. Service was fast. The store was just average in size and was not crowded during that time, which was around 9PM. The place was clean.

• Visited February 2013
Philippines
“Food was good. Service could be better.”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

They seemed to be under-stuffed. But the food was good. No, I'm not jumping up & down, but it was good:)

• Visited January 2013
Makati, Philippines
“Average...can be better - Crazy Galik Resorts World.”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Since I had a Bistro Card and love garlic, I tried this restaurant at Resorts World to avail of the 20% discount. I didn't know what to expect so I asked the server about her recommendations. It wasn't really disappointing but I was honestly expecting more considering it being part of the Bistro group. The Garlik and Anchovy Affection was different but likewise good. I particularly liked the baked garlic clove. Tasted almost like baked potato with a slight hint of garlic flavor. The Tofu and Baby Eggplant tasted similar to what I can get in a regular Chinese Restaurant. The chicken was good but the flavor somehow reminded me of Max's. Lastly, the salad also reminded me of the Thai BBQ chicken salad at CPK. For a concept restaurant, there's still a lot of room for improvement. One thing good is the service, it was friendly and quick. Sorry I forgot the name of the server. Oh and you won't leave the place with garlic breath that's for sure :-)

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank bryantpark88
Prague, Czech Republic
“Nice casual dining”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

This makes for a change from the regular sushi-pizza-burger kind of places. They have really embraced the garlic theme, but in fact the garlic taste really is not overpowering at all.
Their service is unpredictable, sometimes lightning fast, sometimes unexplicably slow.
We like their salads (especially the oriental salad with crispy noodles), it is really good.
The baba ganosh is great too.

Their fruit drinks are a different story all together: it's all made with lots of sugar, syrups and artificial stuff. No fresh fruit in sight. We ordered a strawberry drink once (must have been our first time there) and they assured me that it was made from fresh strawberries. But the only similarity to a strawberry and this drink was the fiery red colour, nothing else. They were nice enough about it when I returned it and asked them to take it off the bill.

• Visited May 2012