“For Garlic Fans Try This Restaurant”
Review of Krazy Garlik

Krazy Garlik
Ranked #61 of 490 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Filipino
Reviewed April 6, 2012

If you're a fan of garlic like me, then this restaurant is a must-try. All their food has the taste of garlic and lingers long after. As such, this is not for a romantic date except when you are both crazy with garlic (pun intended)

We love the garlicky crispy pata and has ordered it everytime we have eaten here. I. Also love their mushroom matsuri, something like portobello mushrooms cooked Chinese style and of course with the signature garlic taste. Their specialty Hara Kiri rice taste good too and is a bit spicy just the way we like it.

Service is quite slow so don't eat here if you need to eat in a hurry. They even forgot one of
our orders so we cancelled it. The price is just alright, not so cheap and not expensive. Budget 400-600 pesos per person. We're still going back after several times eating here.

3  Thank geminitraveller

Reviewed January 17, 2012

Went there for dinner before watching a movie at GB3. A colleague was raving about it so I was really excited, but I wasn't impressed. Food was good, but nothing special.. Just really had a lot of garlic. We ordered baba ghanosh (probably my fave on our table), garlic snowflakes pizza, Hara-Kiri rice and chinese-style fried rice, crispy pata, and the 40 cloves garlic chicken. It's kinda pricey, and if in the same price range, I'd chose other restaurants over this one in future nights out.

3  Thank im0206
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Been there last saturday with my wife (Greenbelt branch). We ordered fish fillet in white sauce, aglio oglio, spinach and cream cheese, Pandora shake (guava and lychee combo) and banana milkshake.

Price:
Paid around Php 1,500 so I guess their food was reasonably priced.

Interior:
The place was clean and neat. Although I find the place a bit cramped with the tables close to touching each other.

Food:
Delicious! My personal favorite would be the aglio oglio. Mildly spicy, the garlic was cooked nicely. I don't eat sauteed garlic but this was an exemption! This would be my barometer for a good aglio oglio ;)

Rate: