“Waitress service poor...”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My two daughters just arrived from the USA and what we noticed is that, the waitress who was taking our order was having an attitude. While the customers who were sitted next to us arrived late, they were served with their orders ahead of us. No one has attended us and followed up what we need. Finally when we were done eating, we called the attention of their Manager of our complaint, and only to be told that the employee had a bad day....

2  Thank tfamski

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The menu had a very wide variety of choices. Prices were very reasonable. All the food I had was very tasty. The stat was distracted so service suffered

2  Thank SargeantKinchloe
Reviewed October 21, 2012

it was during my mother-in-law’s birthday we ate for lunch last September 29. Liked their ambience. Though service is so-so. They were not sensitive enough to realize that it was our first time. First, they served the wrong drink flavor to my mother-in-law and secondly, the assigned server did not even offered us any desserts after the main course. Did not even bother to ask or show us their dessert menu. Ordered sinigang gomez for the kids, their version of sinigang na baboy. It was ok, not a fun of sampaloc based sinigang. Highlight was their adobo rice, a good combination fo paterno which is their seafood plate for family. I love how the bangus belly has no bitter after-taste and tender. Price was just right for the quantity per serving.

3  Thank mushy16
Reviewed September 29, 2012

We wanted a European friend to try the local cuisine and chose this restaurant. We ordered crispy pata(deep fried pork). Prawn sinigang (which we likened to bouillabaisse) and even squid with all its dark ink, rice with the fat of crabs for our friend. All-in-all, our friend liked the food. We did too. But I want to also comment on the honesty of the staff. I left my cellphone and discovered it only past 2 am. Sure enough,it was a very sleepless night. When I was finally able to trace my steps. Their receptionist found it and immediately handed it to her manager. Believe me, the phone could have fetch quite a sum. I was just so grateful, but the wonderful girl didn't even want to receive a small token of gratitude. Well, if you are the type who wants to know that you can be well taken cared of, with good food to boot... Try Crisostomo's. I heartily recommend it.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Filipino cooked in its finest. Not too expensive, worth a try..
Many choices, and even the desserts are good.