Stayed one night and don't think I could have stayed longer.
There are 3 bathrooms and 3 shower units that are shared. They were relatively clean, although I wore flip flops. The AC and TV worked fine. The sheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.
The only complaint I had was the walls were SUPER thin!! I could hear every hear from the next room and had a hard time sleeping even with ear plugs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DG Budget Hotel Salem is the most convenient place to stay after long hours of flight. Our guest may check in anytime of day, flexible check in and check out time, just remember the time you check in is just the same time you will be out the next day. Relax and Recharge in our hotel that is just few minutes away to all major Manila airports. DG Budget Hotel Salem ,represents 70 all air-conditioned rooms and basic amenities. A well maintained environment with 24 hours complex and hotel security. Restaurants, coffee shops, barbershops & spa, bank and convenience store are just within the complex. DG Budget Hotel Salem is the best option for the middle of the road travelers and budget conscious guest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your DG Budget Hotel Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salem Domestic Guesthouse, Pasay Hotel Pasay
- DG Budget Hotel Salem Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines