“Sugoi,,,,the food is great”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #5 of 478 Restaurants in Pasay
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Wala aqng msb qng d sugoi,,,,sarap ng food,lht ng staff good service,,,next week blik kmi dyn mgugustuhan dyn Mudra q,,

3  Thank aishi t
There are newer reviews for Vikings

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Best buffet ever. I keep returning at this buffet restaurant eversince i have tried it with friends..MOA and marikina... I keep comparing it to other buffets i have been too after and i would say its far far better in Vikings. Rate is costly, yes, but if you love eating and been to nice restaurants you'd know that its worth it... Would suggest to people with special guests and couldn't decide where to treat them for a good dinner/lunch as they have japanese, chinese , steaks, pizza&pasta, singaporean ,grilled seafoods, etc etc menus.

1  Thank Luisa D
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I would recommend this restaurant as a must do. You can go shopping across the road at the Mall of Asia and then walk to Vikings. If you dont want to wait in the que then i suggest you book. We were there on a Wednesdayand it was packed. There are different food stations throughout the restaurant where you help yourself, ranging from Asian to European. You even get to pour your own beer and wine.
The service staff are friendly and the place is clean. You can go for a walk along the waterfront when you have finished to walk of all the calories!

1  Thank JaffaNZ
Reviewed June 30, 2014

one of the most extensive buffet spreads I have been to.The lines are long but service is very fast and very reasonable rates too! plus perks for seniors and the very very old too! A must to visit !Happy eating!

1  Thank xenmd74
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I ate at this establishment on our anniversary. The slection was good but, I expected more. It was a Friday night so I guess they don't serve the prime items until Saturday and Sunday. My favorite was the sushi bar and my wife enjoyed a little of everything. We plan to eat here again soon and will do it on a Sunday to see if the food selection is better.

2  Thank tworsha