“worthy of the price!!”
Review of Vikings

Vikings
Ranked #4 of 502 Restaurants in Pasay
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vikings Luxury Buffet is a contemporary and stylish restaurant that overlooks the majestic Manila Bay through its' vast windows. At Vikings, we are redefining the concept of buffet by incorporating show kitchens in our dining area to show our guests how our professionally trained chefs prepare dishes beyond expectations. We have an international buffet spread that is being constantly changed to make our valued guests to have something to look forward to (from freshly picked seafood to prime ribs, freshly made gourmet pizzas to local favorites), truly an epicurean epiphany. Vikings focuses on freshness, high-quality ingredients, comforting-unique choices and providing an impeccable dining experience worth coming back for. Vikings is the perfect place for tourists, special occasions, family gatherings and corporate events. Open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

i usually treat my friends here everytime we get to bond. there are lots of food variations here. there's american, filipino, japanese, italian, chinese, spanish, etc. cuisine. the drinks are included in the price which has many variations too. you can try all of their drinks like sodas to juices and even draft beer! the desserts are so yummy also. it cost around 800 during weekdays and 1000 plus if weekends. weekends are great since there are steaks. make sure to set a reservation esp. during weekends.

1  Thank mdcarlos

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our whole family truly enjoyed the dining experience except for my husband. The selection of seafood was phenomenal. Each one of us concentrated on the seafood. On the other hand, my husband was the only one who tried the steak. He got so sick the day after with fever and intestinal symptoms. He was miserable for 1 week. Unfortunately, we had to travel back to the States during his ordeal. Poor husband.

1  Thank Doyit
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

The vikings buffet is one of the most popular buffet restaurants nowadays mainly because of their price. For less than 1000 pesos you have a smorgasboard of international dishes that you can indulge. They really offer good choices in their buffet and you get your moneys worth. Call vikings for reservation beforehand as they are always fully booked everyday. I doubt if they can squeeze you in if you have no reservations. Even before their restaurant opens you already see long linea outside their store queueing and waiting for the restaurant to open.

1  Thank Franz_pilates
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I've been hunting for buffet restaurant here in Manila and been rating them. I've been dining to almost every well known buffet restaurant here in Manila and VIKINGS, I should say is the best buffet restaurant I ever been to. I've been there a countless times with my family of friends, and I still want to dine there next time soon. The last time I've been there was on friday last week to celebrate a friend's birthday.
They have over 300 food to offer from different cuisine. My favorites are Batangas Terderloin, Sukiyaki (which they serve in a hotpot and stove), and Opera cake (the one with glitters on top) for desert.
The price is really reasonable too!

Just be sure you'll have a reservation at least days before your visit there to avoid being in the waiting list. All you have to do is to CALL there globe mobile number (the best time to call is after lunch. I can always get through during that time). take note that CALL is more authentic than TEXTING them to get a reservation. They will entertain a call rather than text. I've never failed to get a reservation and I've never been in the waiting list. ^_^
ENJOY FOOD TRIPPERS!!!

2  Thank StarCamacho
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Everything was just so good at a very reasonable price. The sushi was amazing. Really beautifully laid out spread and wide selection of food choices. There is also a separate section for coffee and desserts. I was so happy to find avocado ice cream, its been ages since I last had some. We will definitely come back in the near future. Tip: make sure to book early specially for dinner time and during weekends.

1  Thank excommunicated