“Nice But Slow Service”

Cuisines: Japanese
Makati, Philippines
“Nice But Slow Service”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I recommended to my friends that we try out this resto. The place looks nice. Everything would have been perfect except that we had to wait so long for the next food to arrive. The place was not even packed that evening.

They advertised it as "Eat All You Can" but it seems that they do not like to bring out the food. They do not even need time to cook the food since they are brought to your table raw and you cook the food yourself.

We asked for a repeat of some food that we liked but it took so long for them to bring out the food. It is as if they are not willing to bring out the food. How long does it take to prepare and bring out raw food?

This is the only "Eat All You Can" place where I left feeling not quite full.

Visited July 2013

Quezon City, Philippines
“JAPANESE GREAT RESTAURANT”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The restaurant was really nice, specially with the food, I tried the beef,pork,srimp and chicken. Every food had different tastes, and the best thing was that they refiiled the plates. It costs 600P per head, I really enjoyed the food, despite the inconvenience of the restroom. It was a good experience to be in the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best eat all you can and just in the right price! ^_^”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My family and I loved this place. Great Food and Fancy Interior Looking resto. Best Eat all you can I have ever been and just in the right price too arond P450+ for the all meat and P580 is added with rice, icetea and Salad Vegetables all you can eat. It's a Yakiniku Resto wich means Barbeque so the eat all you can are for the barbeque which they have a charcoal grill right at your table you can grill all you want! there are also other japanese food you can order but it will be on a seperate order since it's not included in the eat all you can menu.It has limited choices than other eat all you can resto but I think it's just right since others can cost you P700-P2200 just to have more choices that you can't even eat for the food to cost that much for one person to consume and others that the food is not even that good to be remembered.

They'll keep serving at your table at your request just push the button at your table and they'll come so no need to get up to and walk around to get what you want like other eat all you can. I very much recommend there Eat all you can menu the Beef, Chicken, Sausage are the Best and there salad is Good and believe me I'm the kind of person that dosen't eat vegetables there's a brown looking spread you can put in the Leaf and add meat to it and fold like a sandwich it's really good it cost P20 for one serving of that spread but it's worth it, it made me eat my veggies! ^_^

I hope This review helps others to get an idea what's this resto is like and I Hope others will enjoy the food there as much as I enjoyed it. ^_^