“Stuffed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Midas

Cafe Midas
Ranked #28 of 451 Restaurants in Pasay
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cavite, Cavite City, Philippines
“Stuffed!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My boyfriend and I had the buffet dinner here as part of our 4th Anniversary celebration. We only spent 1600Php for 2 persons as a discount from the voucher that we purchased from metrodeals. There was a very wide range of delicacies to choose from. Some are served cooked, others are raw and can be prepared as you please. The chefs are always ready and willing to make your requests. What I liked the most were the beef kebabs grilled perfectly, and the baked salmon! The desserts weren't as delicious as I hoped they would be, but still good. We went there starving, but left stuffed and very much satisfied. Will definitely visit again.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Jacque N

Alabang
“Buffet Dinner”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

For the price of around 1700 plus, we enjoyed our buffet dinner here. The food choices are wide range. The taste was good enough to satisfy my palate. I love there beef kebab and their customized pasta station. The same with their baked salmon and you got to love the dessert bar. One thing i didn't like about the place is the parking area, its quite far and the guards doesn't prioritize restaurant guests, only those who will go the casino (bigger tips) . I think we got our money's worth. Though there are already several restos within MOA who can offer better and more menu to choose from, but if you want a place that is quiet and more romantic this place is one of the best option.

• Visited April 2013
Manila, Manila, Philippines
“Superb Breakfast!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The breakfast was great! There were enought choices to choose from. From the all time favorite filipino breakfast like tapa, cornbeef to different types of breads and cereals. There were yogurt, fresh milk, juices, and congees too! Plus there was this pancake section which I love the most! Name it you have it! From french toast to paninis!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Kayce_13
Caloocan, Philippines
“Birthday Celebration”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We have just tried the Midas Cafe. I got a voucher for 8 people. The food is good specially the steak and the pink salmon. It took sometime for them to refill the sashimi which is my favorite. The waiters are courteous and attentive. I just don't like the food arrangement. I am used to seeing all that are available in a big setting, so I can readily choose. Over all it was an enjoyable experience. The money we paid which is 50% less than the actual price is worth it.

• Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 2,269 helpful votes
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I bought a metro deal voucher and didn't have high expectations. However I was pleasantly surprised.

Staff were very attentive and efficient and the food selection was very good. Wouldn't put it in the same league as Spirals at Soffitel but still very good.

I especially loved the selection of fresh uncooked seafood and meats which one would put on your plate and bring to tthe chef or staff and this would be cooked to your liking. Many hot dishes and 3 roasts to choose from plus a salad selection. Fruit juice is also included in the buffet. There is also a great selection of sweets to choose from.My favourites were creme brûlée,pecan nut pie, mini pavola and the churrios.

Do yourself a favour and buy a metro deal voucher as its great value and offered regularly. Added bonus for those who like to gamble is that the hotel houses a casino.

• Visited January 2013