“Having fun”

Millie’s All-day Dining
Ranked #6 of 590 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Millie's All-day dining was named after a woman who enjoyed travel. A Filipino with style and sophistication. Millie went all over the world and knew that the experience of travel was highlighted not only by the comfort of accommodations but also the delights of food and drink. As a woman of the world, she relished new experiences and challenges. While many would have shied away from living in interesting times, Millie relished this as an opportunity to savor whatever life has to offer.She was a devoted wife, a doting mother, a fun-filled friend and above all, a truly remarkable woman who was way ahead of her time. Millie's All-day dining is meant to be a boon to all travelers who, like Millie, appreciate the destination and the journey. With this, let our dishes give you a sense of gastronomic adventure and travel the world without having to go far.
Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Wow the customer service at this place is great I would easily come back here when I come back to Manila. I sincerely hope the same people are working here they are great. They have some of the best alcohol too 10/10. Aframe,Prince, Christian,Jeanine, and Rickie I hope to see you them again

1  Thank nrcnomad
Millies_Microtel, Manager at Millie’s All-day Dining, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Dear Guest,

Good day! Thank you for sharing your experience at Millie's! We are delighted to know that you had fun during your stay. It is also nice to know that our staff was able to assist you well. We will surely pass your commendation to our staff. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is very nice.The staff were friendly courteous and accomodating. To mention: mr kevin javier, thank u. excellent experience

Dear Guest,

Good day! Thank you sharing your feedback. It is nice to know that you had an excellent experience with us. We hope to be of service again to you soon!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

As always at least twice a year we travel through Manila and stay no where else but the Microtel Mall of Asia. The food served for breakfast is always so good and such a great variety. Today we had great service from Christian as a waiter. The past few days Christian was not present but there was another trainee male and a female I believe that was not a trainee that were great service providers. I am sorry I can not remember their names. We are checking out today. We wanted to stay longer but the hotel is fully booked. Such a disappointment but we will be back in August and I will be sure to book well in advance. Keep up the great work! I did get a 1 day extension but had to pay more for the same room compared to the rate I paid for my original reservation but I guess that is business today.

Date of visit: June 2018
Millies_Microtel, Manager at Millie’s All-day Dining, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear Guest,

Good day! Thank you for sharing your experience at Millie's. We are humbled by your kind words. It is nice to know that our staff was able to assist you well. Rest assured that your appreciation will be passed on to them. We will definitely look forward to your next visit at Millie's and Microtel!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Excellent service to go with great food. Everyone is friendly and nice. Always ready for refill. Specially loved the fresh mango drink. Also had the sweetest, juiciest pineapple slices and water melon. I definitely recommend Millie's at Microtel. Hoping to be back in January.
Special thanks to the excellent staff, Aframe, Camille, Carlo, Remgio, Tina, and Sanjit.

Vida

Dear Guest,

Good day! Thank you for posting your feedback on our TripAdvisor page. It is nice to know that our staff was able to assist you well. We will definitely pass on your appreciation to them. We look forward to welcoming you back at Millie's!

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

I can compare the food at the Conrad and Millies but that would not be fair. What Millie’s has is great comfort food. I had Filipino specialty dishes that were available all day My son and wife had a traditional Filipino breakfast on one day and the buffet the next. The corned beef and tinapa were on point. Add some tomatoes and hard boiled eggs...good stuff. If this is your comfort zone...try it. Great value

Best of all, the service was attentive and gracious.

Aframe

Corporate Executive Chef/Director of Operations
Catered Too
Palo Alto,California USA

1  Thank Cheferib
Millies_Microtel, Executive Chef at Millie’s All-day Dining, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2018

Dear Chef,

It has been a pleasure serving you. We are glad that you enjoyed our offerings at Millie’s. Your feedback is special to us most especially because it comes from a chef who is also in the food service industry. We strive to deliver consistent excellent food quality and service to all our customers. Thank you and we hope to have you again here!