Shogun Suite Hotel
$74
$57
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
The Mabuhay Manor(Pasay)(Great Value!)
$38
$37
Victoria Court Gil Puyat(Pasay)(Great Value!)
$37
Agoda.com
$67
$56
Priceline
Starlight Bed and Breakfast(Pasay)(Great Value!)
$35
  • Pool
$258
$212
Priceline
All reviewsbudget hotelfree buffet breakfastpancithot and cold showermetropoint mallfried riceswimming poolaffordable pricefront desk staffairport shuttlemrtzamoraedsamoafilipino
Reviewed May 14, 2014

RUDE HOTEL staff treatening when submitted an accurate reveiw...BAD ROOMS BAD BREAKFAST VERY RUDE STAFF> OVER PRICED>> DO NOT STAY GO SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS GETTING WORSE......OUTSIDE DANGEROUS LOCATION. CAN I say more not really its pretty pittitful place over all since the breakfast does not exist the food never make it out of the kitchen and the check in and out is obsolete by any standard took forever. really SH%$^%

Room Tip: look before you book really bad smelly noisy so get an inside you IF YOU MUST
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Yamomma10
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Can't remember exact date but stayed in Nov. 2013 for 3 days. Having grown in the area, I was leery to book but am very happy we did. The place/area has changed tremendously. Noisy street but still OK w/ me. The room size is just right if one needs a safe and clean place to leave luggage, take shower and clean linen; inexpensive w/ breakfast. Staff very accommodating, helpful and respectful. Recommended to frugal travelers like me who just need a safe and clean place to take my shower and sleep at night. Best part too, has car to drive you back to the airport anytime for reasonable fee.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tabukercon
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Stayed in this hotel for less than 24 hrs.,for the 1st time. The place is situated 15- 20mins away from the NAIA airport. I stayed in the 6th floor. Just a small hotel ,where their reception area is like 60sqm floor area. It gets crowded when visitors/balikbayans flock together in this area. Not enough place to put luggages while you wait for your room.It's not really a novice hotel if I may say so.. just a so- so hotel to stay in over a night or two. Certainly, you get you money's worth for backpackers,like me! Though, the staff & personnel are courteous. The amenities are not so equipped. Lack of sockets if you have multiple gadgets ( I counted them just 2! ). The room is not well lighted. Some rooms looks like a motel. Sorry, if I may sound blatant... Two things I truly appreciate is their pool @the roof top. Fresh and breezy place if you like to chill and relax. And also, the breakfast buffet is good! All in all, Shogun hotel is a little of everything you need. Thinking of coming back there in my 2 nights stay soon. Hope the management will improve their facilities.

Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Minette T
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Depending on peak hour traffic, the hotel is about 15 mins drive from the airport. As indicated by previous reviews, expect only basic amenities and decent room (ours come without window). We appreciate the effort of its uniquely decorated rooms - we got the ocean-themed room with sea shells plastered all over the blue wall - but not a fan of its flat pillow and outdated furniture. The in-room menu offers local cuisine (from adobo to sisig) in fair prices too. The buffet breakfast has a very compact selection of Filipino breakfast served in a la carte fashion (steamed rice, fried eggs, longanisa, pork patties etc.) but we personally find it tasty.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chengs146
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I only stayed here for 12 hours since I got an unexpected turn of events when I got into Manila. I was assigned on a room in the 3rd floor. It is a very poorly maintained room. Got no electric socket for charging a phone. The TV is not clear. The bed is quite dusty.

You must be careful in turning the shower knob since it is already very rusty. I broke one and actually the hotel made me pay for it. Quite a disappointment.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo