“great food!”

Gerry's Grill
Ranked #35 of 469 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Telephone + 63 2 556 0310.
Las Pinas, Philippines
“great food!”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

food was really good in this restaurant plus the tuna sisig was really good my partner liked it very much and the seafood rice was definitely good too, I had to take some back in the hotel cause I wasn't able to finish everything the quantity so big its almost for 3 people and for its price is pretty affordable as well!

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Old Saybrook
“Great Grill Alongside Manila Bay (Mall of Asia)”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We live nearby for the winter months (escaping the New England winter), and so make the rounds of Mall of Asia restaurants. Gerry's Grill is definitely one of our favorites. We have had a variety of BBQ pork and grilled and steamed fish there -- all quite good. I like the steamed dory, but the grilled Marlin steak can't be beat. They also fix a mean Magarita...

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JBBannister
Makati, Philippines
“I love the location”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Whenever we eat at Gerry's we always order sisig. It's one of the better ones in comparison with other restaurants that offer it. I like my sisig crunchy and with egg. The grilled pusit is also good! The food here is definitely for sharing. Portions are huge so its good value for money. An added bonus is the location. It's at the back of MOA so you also get a glimpse of Manila Bay.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kat C
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Best snails ever!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We live in Singapore - and we have a Gerry's Grill near Somerset. We've eaten there often, and also the Gerry's on Boracay. I have to say Gerry's at Mall of Asia is our favourite.

Last visit was on this current trip - and the highlight was the Ginadaang Kuhol (snails in coconut milk) - very tasty - and after Singapore the value is great.

Will go again.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank foodlover_dot_sg
Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines
“you pay for the location, not the food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

i'm really strict when it comes to the value of what i'm paying for, unfortunately gerry's did not pass my taste. My boyfriend and I had our lunch here and we just wanted good ole filipino dishes that tasted great. We ordered grilled pusit, sisig and pinakbet. Well the food tastes like ordinary cooking as compared to the prices, we got really disappointed and weren't able to finish everything we ordered. Of course the place looks good, a little bit noisy, but I was not satisfied with the service.

• Visited November 2012