We were on our way from Palau to the UK and had an overnight stop over in Manila. This hotel came recommended and so we booked it on line.
Not the closest accommodation to the airport. It took around 20 min to half an hour to get there In heavy Friday night traffic (still very busy at 10:00 pm). If you are going to be late recommend ringing ahead prior to arrival. Had no problems with Reception and we were in our room within 15 mins after arrival. The room was ok although there seems to be a thing with some hotels in Manila with air conditioners. They do the job but ....so noisy! Unfortunately there is no other ventilation so you have to put up with it. There is a "fun park" across from the hotel which was still open when we arrived. We were up on the eleventh floor so we could not hear it however it may have been noisier on the lower floors. There is major building works going on across the street and although there was no construction going on while we were there, if you were in the hotel for an extended holiday once again it may be noisier on the lower floors. The room was clean and had most of the bits you get in hotels (no ironing board or iron for quick touch ups). The bathroom was clean and fairly well maintained. The beds in our room were hard and the pillows soft. Not a good night's sleep for us.
Breakfast was ok with a buffet available in the restaurant located on the ground floor. We thought they must have run out of space inside the restaurant as the servery was located just off the reception area. Western style breakfast (eggs and bacon) available or you can go the full on Asian style meal with fish, rice, veg.
Overall no major issues with the hotel and it was ok for the price and overnight transitting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This economy class hotel is convenient to a myriad of popular tourist sites in Manila. The hotel offers 150 clean and comfortable rooms that are adorned with modern amenities such as chiropractic approved mattresses, color television and cable channels, window seating for relaxation, built-in desk and furniture and wireless Internet access. Guests will also find a restaurant and outdoor pool which offer a perfect place to relax after a long day of exploration. The Microtel Hotels & Resorts Mall of Asia is the perfect property for guests that want quaint accommodation in a prime location with signature Microtel quality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Manila Mall Of Asia Hotel Pasay
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Manila/At Mall Of Asia Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines