Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia
Ranked #8 of 31 Hotels in Pasay
Reviewed August 11, 2011

I stayed in Microtel mall of Asia with my hubby celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary...i was delighted to see that the hotel is new and clean...I was amazed to see a nice view from our hotel, bay and city view..the place is located next to mall of asia, so you don't have to worry about traffic noises...the bed was comfortable and oh! how i love the pillows! the breakfast buffet was great! Food was great...and the rooftop pool was amazing! It was convenient for us since it is close to mall of Asia, they even provide a shuttle for costumers for FREE! The staff and crew was friendly and accommodating!...So, I will be staying in this hotel again for sure.

Room Tip: Get the bay and city view, you won't regret it!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bless19
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2011

Thank you for celebrating your first wedding anniversary with us. We are equally delighted to know that you had an enjoyable & relaxing stay with us. My Team & I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

There are newer reviews for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Stayed for 3 days with my fiance. Its a small new hotel near mall of asia overlooking the bay area. Staff attentive and nice. Loved the reception and the restaurant. Breakfast is included with your stay, and i enjoyed it much. We stayed in their suite room, the room is so cozy, love the bath and toilet, the fixtures, the a/c which is very cold and of course! the bed and the lights...i guess im not that fussy kind of person, its just enough for me to have all the comforts available inside the hotel.
Wish they have more to offer with room service....but i love the place.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank luvchoco
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2011

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us. My Team & I are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable & relaxing stay. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

I didn't know bout this hotel till i arrived, as it was booked by my friends...to my suprise the hotel is quite new. The room is big, clean and have a very nice view facing the seaside. The location of this hotel is great too, it nearby to the biggest mall in philippines, and without 10 min walk to seaside. Great nightlife over there!!

The only concern is there is no breakfast given. I'm not sure if the breakfast have to order separately or either it should come together with the room price. Anyway, overall the stay is great and the bed is comfortable enough too!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank alice520
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

We are delighted to know of your positive feedback on your recent stay in our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed the view from your room and noticed the comfort of our "friendly-to-the-back" bed. However, we'd like to know more about your comment regarding our breakfast. It is a Microtel standard that breakfast goes with the room rate and the same is explained by our front desk clerks upon check in. Thank you for posting your experience during your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

We recently stayed with our family for the weekend at Microtel Mall of Asia. The reviews I've read more often talk about the breakfast that's included with the room but I just want people to know that the hotel has a hidden gem in their restaurant-Millie's. We found the food to be a wonderful surprise and at par with 5 star hotels without the five star prices. The portion sizes are very generous and you can taste that they did not scrimp on the ingredients to achieve the right quality. Over several days, we had the Chicken Parmiggiana (served with spaghetti and yummy fresh tomato sauce), Baby Back Ribs (with the meat falling off the bones), Shellfish Salad (very light and generous portion of seafood). Our kids loved the Pasta Carbonara, their Marinara and Gnocchi ( a rare find in Manila) . The calamari with potato aoili sauce was as good as what we recently tried in Greece. Special mention goes to the Tiramisu, Panacotta with Mango and Chocolate Mousse --- worth breaking your diet for. Believe me, you will not regret it... I even had a Congee for one breakfast instead of the buffet ,it was good and comforting

I must say we were all pleasantly impressed that they have such a good quality coffeeshop for a no-frills hotel. We'll defintely be back!

Room Tip: Go to the roofdeck at sunset. Enjoy the view of the bay while nursing your favorite cocktail!
5  Thank wanderingbasque
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2011

Thank you for posting a review following your recent stay with us. Your words of appreciation on your dining experience at our Millie's restaurant is truly encouraging. Coming from a well-travelled person like you, these comments are valuable to us. I have passed this on to our Food & Beverage team in our effort to even better our standards. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Manila soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I stayed there one night with my girlfriend i think it was a good price for that hotel , i like it because its clean and new and very good staff and even the breakfast was tasty , i would for sure come back here anytime /jarmo from sweden

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jak68

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and even posting photos when you and your girlfriend were at our roofdeck. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your brief stay with us and appreciated the reception and the service you received. My Team & I look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Manila soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

I had written a positive review of this hotel last year. I had arrived at 10:00am from Paris and had had to wait until 14:00 official check-in time to get my bedroom, had not reported this as an incident though as I guess there are rules and to get an exception you have to have some good reason. But this time my wife was in the same situation, having travelled alone for 20 hours with our 20 months baby so basically not slept the whole day before, and even though we had asked for an early check-in and she explain our request again, this was denied and she had to wait in the lobby again while baby was sleeping. I cannot believe that such a hotel don't have business men leaving early for a morning flight, hence they must have had rooms available. Where the staff expecting a bribe or what? VERY POOR SERVICE, BOOHH! Don't go there with a family...

2  Thank Jean_Fradel

First of all, we thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We regret to learn about you and your wife's experience when you both checked in early and had to wait for your rooms to be available. Please be assured that all efforts are taken to facilitate the release of the rooms of early arrivals even before the prescribed check in time. We do understand that guests coming from a long flight, more so like your wife who was travelling with an infant, will require a room the soonest possible time. Our staff are trained and a system is in place in handling early check ins. Due to operational limitations beyond our control, we apologize that we were unable to respond favorably to both situations. We value your comments and we have taken them in the most positive manner in order to further improve our standards. Thank you and we hope to be given another opportunity to be of service to you.

Reviewed July 19, 2011

The location,staff and the food made our stay in this no frills hotel a fun and memorable experience. Make sure you select the rate that comes with a complimentary breakfast because it's worth it. We also had lunch here at one occasion and we enjoyed all the food we ordered. This hotel is next to a Catholic church and is walking distance to the mall of Asia and various indoor and outdoor bar and restaurants facing the bay. It was a great experience to drink and dine with the sights of the bay and fantastic sound of the bands alternately playing. The original room assigned was supposedly non-smoking but had a strong cigarette like smoke when we got there. I commend the staff for immediately changing our room. It is worth mentioning that all the hotel staff were polite and courteous.

Room Tip: Select the bay and city double view room and request for higher floor for minimal noise
4  Thank MariaT16
MicrotelMallofAsia, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2011

We appreciate your taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us. Your words of appreciation on the service you received from our staff is indeed very encouraging. I have shared this with them with my congratulations. Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon to your home in Manila.