“the best crepe with affordable price” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Breton
Ranked #207 of 450 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: French
Athens, Greece
“the best crepe with affordable price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2010

I have been eating a lot of times here in Cafe Breton but my favorite location is here Mall Of Asia since it is pretty nice and it overlooks the bay. When its Saturday it is good to go in here too because there is a band playing on the middle so you can chill and relax in here while listening to music. Crepe prices range from a little less than P100 to P200+. You can also make your own crepes by choosing what fillings and toppings you want, you'll be charged on a per ingredient basis.

As you can see in the picture my favorite crepe is La Pinay which is like 160 php it has mango, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce, while my boyfriend likes Fantastic Pinay which is mango with nutellam chocolate sauce and whipped cream. I find the Fantastic Pinay to be a tad sweeter so I don't like it that much.

I would definitely recommend this restaurant for desserts.

• 4 of 5 bubbles