“Manila Marriott Cru Steakhouse - Never dissapoints”
Review of Cru Steakhouse

Cru Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 494 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I have eaten at Cru many times already this year. As far as I am concerned it is the pinnacle of restaurants in the Philippines. Not because it has absolutley the best food of any restaurant. That title woudl be fleeting as restaurants and chefs come and go. Cru takes the prize because of the near perfect combination of Food Quality, Ambiance, Service and incredible consistency. The steaks are the best that can be had in the Philippines and fairly priced. The ambience is quite enough for dinner conversations and to not feel interupted by others. The exhibition kitchen is clean and busy but not intrusive. The staff are second to none in the Philppines. They go out of their way to make their visitors feel at home at their restaurant and succeed in that endeouver night after night. My accolades go out to the manager of this restaurant who has clearly managed to bring everything together on any given night to provide Cru patrons with an outstanding experience.

1  Thank richard c

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

CRU has a very nice ambiance with very good food and staff. The open kitchen was organized. I had my steak perfect medium doneness. So credits to all the chefs who made my dinner memorable. Really the best steak restaurant in town!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We have been there a few times before and it is always delightfull to visit this place.
This time we had the 900 grms bone-in ribeye Steak for Two and this was a good choice.
Sevice was excellent and the drinks and starters come quickly..
We are coming back for more and Chef Casanova went to our table to assure us if we enjoy are dinner. more power and see you guys very soon..

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had one of the most memorable dining experiences at Cru Steakhouse last Sunday. Me and my wife ordered a 250 gram US ribeye and the Basil-crusted Seabass. The steak was really mouth-watering and was cooked perfectly for me, the peppercorn sauce was simply the best. adding to that is the beautifully cooked seabass, accompanied by a flavourful mashed potatoes and a light lemon-butter sauce. i dont know what they put in the potatoes, but it really tastes so good, my wife had to lick her cutleries off, because it was really good. well, the staff was really accomodating and hospitable, the head chef, which i believe is also a filipino, checked back on us and received good compliments from us. I've been to lots of fine dining restaurants in different parts of the Philippines but i have to say Cru Steakhouse is one of my favorites. I will surely recommend this beautiful place to my family and friends. More power to CRU!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

My brother invited me here together with my sister. We were 3 couples enjoying a belated mother's day dinner. My brother ate at CRU once and was raving about the meat and couldn't wait to invite me.
The ambience was just perfect, our table is beside the kitchen, you could see all the meat displayed inside the chiller. You can see the grill area, and a handful of chefs working.
The restaurant was not very busy. Me and my brother shared the 900 gm prime rib, we both ordered a starter. The others ordered 3 course meals.
I just want to say that the food is 5 star, great value, great quality. From the started to the main course, food was excellent.
The biggest disappointment is how the courses were not served at the same time, some of us had to wait 10 minutes while the ones served had no choice but to start. I cannot fault the waiter, generally Filipino service is world class, it was the kitchen that got quite disorganized.
I would go back though and make sure that we order the same amount of courses to make the service more manageable