“Very good food!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Food is really superb. Love the Sea Bass, and also the mushroom soup.
But very expensive.
Cru Steak opens starting 6pm. Make sure to request for booking before going.

4  Thank abingsyu

Reviewed September 6, 2012

on the pricey side, but i must say it's worth it, especially for the service. even gave a personalized birthday card (with handwritten message from staff) for our friend who celebrated his birthday.

5  Thank RezC_12
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great cuts of steak, cooked perfectly, excellent staff and service, wonderful atmosphere to dine in. Only issue may be it is somewhat hard to find, as it is inside the Marriott, but behind the Marriott Coffee Shop, toward the back. If you can not find it just ask, someone will point you in the right direction.

3  Thank cavsfan007
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Working in an island resort for months really makes me miss eating in a fine dinning retaurant.
CRU never fails to amaze me.I quickly noticed few things hav changed, form appitizers down to their desserts. my wife told me, she could not believe the service CRU was giving unlike few month back, the only table side service they serve was the salad.
Now they have an appitizer called Salmon tartar with lemon,dill, mustard dressing, and the dessert crepe flamb. ( you get to choose what friuts to put on the crepe while they prepare it fresh beside your table) I personaly love their new juicy and tasty steak.Cru made a 900 grams US prime rib steak, its already good for two. for its price of P4800, it aint so bad.
Thanks again for another wonderfull experience at CRU...see you in a few months.

2  Thank rastaherbsman
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had my birthday here, outstanding from start to finish. The lobster royale were a great appetizer and I loved how they came with a cute
side table doing our ceasar salad. I had the U.S.Angus Rib eye, it was so juicy and flavorful that until now I still remember the taste on how perfectly it was seasoned. I also loved the fillet of halibut disappeared quickly on my friends plate.The service was impeccable and the chef gave us handshakes on our way out. i live in this neighborhood best steak in town thats for sure. Go here-its the kind of place thats makes Marriott special.

2  Thank Sirlynx R