“Looking for Fish and Chips ?”
Review of Fish & Co

Fish & Co
Ranked #93 of 601 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: International
Reviewed December 3, 2018

across the street from Manila Bay sits this restaurant, modern, clean menu in English, terrific servers. This is a seafood restaurant with a few extras like ribs and chicken. I was looking for fish and chips and there it was on the menu, and in a few minutes on a plate in front of me. It was fresh and had a crispy crust, a large serving. Just what I want as it is one of the few seafood dishes I will eat. On a quick glance it appeared that almost everything on the menu is fried. we were a party of five and everyone cleaned their plates, our server was wonderful! We will visit one of their locations again, very soon !

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 27, 2018 via mobile

I ate here at there location at the mall of Asia and didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

There fish and were nothing special and cannot say it stands out like any special fish and chips place, and the tartar sauce kinda sucked as well

I tried there calamari as well which was also nothing special as you could probably get that anywhere as well.

I also tried there lyche drink which was good but tasted like a lot of lemon in it but at least there’s real lychees in it which was really nice

There service was good and professional and freindly which is why I gave it a 3 but interms of there food I would have to go back there maybe to try other dishes but I don’t think I would or have enough time.

This place gets 1 thumb up for there service and 1 thumb down for there food

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 4, 2018

The combination of freshly cooked dish of fish and chips in a platter with a concoction of salad and soup makes a delectable meal not too many can refuse. This place is bursting with people during mealtimes. I can't think of any other adjective but the food is simply great.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Before going to the travel expo, we decided to eat lunch here and ordered pasta, calamaris and of course fish and chips! Ohh so good!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Family ate early dinner here and ordered fish and chips, calamaris. We renewed our bistro card here as they offered be best deal that hard to resist hehehe. Good job, we’ll be back soon!

Date of visit: March 2018