“waste of time and money”
Review of Fish & Co

Fish & Co
Ranked #74 of 508 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: International
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Every aspect of going to Fish & Co was a disappointment . The food was bad , the service was terrible like we weren't even there & they forgot to make our caesar salad . I ordered fish & chips & I got a small piece of fish & less than 20 fries (I actually counted them) we ordered pop corn shrimp it was a pass . My girlfriend ordered Shrimp and Chicken Breast Al Pesto it was ok nothing special . The quality of the food at Fish & Co is over priced & over rated there are better places to eat .

Reviewed February 12, 2012

If you love fish, no matter how it is cooked, then Fish & Co will definitely be your restaurant to try. :)

1  Thank msCharrie
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I find the food presentation cute as it is served in woks..serving is huge almost enough for two especially if you're not overindulging. Fresh fish and well-seasoned. Price i find a bit high but worth it.

Reviewed April 1, 2011

My family had dinner recently. At first they refused to accept our gift card which was 100% valid. Our server cited the reason of their terminal being available to process the discount. Very frustrating because we chose this resto among others to avail of the gift card. We asked to talk to the manager but the manager refused to talk to us and instead just processed it somehow. I want to tell the manager the he should be service oriented and make customers happy which is the No. 1 rule in the resto business. Customers should not be refused for the resto's own inefficiency. Furthermore, we had the pork chops which were too thick and very dry. Will not order that again. It was advertised as juicy and fragrant but it wasnt anywhere near it.

2  Thank fishlover22
Reviewed October 28, 2009

Fish and Co came to my attention first in Shangri-La Plaza Edsa 4 years ago so I was keen to try out the Mall of Asia Branch.

The restaurant is large, clean and airy with decorations such as lifebelts, fishing baskets, a shark and a ray hanging from the ceiling and a very large lobster on the wall.

Service was quick and efficient and the staff polite and well presented.

Certainly the best fish and chips I had outside of UK. My wife had a pasta and our guest , barbecue chicken. The price is high but the food was excellent.
Portions were large and the bottomless ice tea was quickly replenished without asking.

The menu is varied and includes shellfish, pasta and chicken dishes also.

The only thing lacking was any real atmosphere; perhaps some music would have helped.

However, you can dine while you watch the Manila Sunset and that is always pleasurable.

1  Thank FSRP01