“Good Place, IF You're An Adult”

Resorts World Manila
Ranked #2 of 35 things to do in Pasay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Stroller parking
Reviewed June 16, 2013

The Place Might Be More Enjoyable If You're An Adult, Cause If You're A Kid You Can Only Roam Around Outside The Freaking Casino, And I Stayed At The Game Zoo For More Than Hour. Cause I Wasn't Allowed To Enter The Casino. I Was Really Annoyed But I'm Happy My Sister And Her Friends Enjoyed Their Time Together.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I book 3 nights at marriotte hotel and book another room directly with the hotel to accommodate my visiting niece..we love the hotel,location,mall inside the resort...we celebrated my sis inlaw birthday at crisostoma restaurant at the resort restaurant court...at night we hang around at club 360 at the casino with live entertainment...

1  Thank perry986
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We attended the show "the King and I". Some weeks later we found out that we were double charged for our seats and we paid twice.

Despite multiple efforts, phone calls, meetings, they still have not compensated us for the costs and have refused to recognize their error.

I will never support Resort World again and would never recommend a stay there to anyone.

Most disappointing.

7  Thank Darren98252
Reviewed May 26, 2013

There's this snobbish air inside the mall. It is tailored for the high end crowd. But I still hope they are more welcoming to all their guests. If 5-star hotels can be very friendly, why can't they?

2  Thank Ferdinand L
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Adjacent to our hotel (Remington), Resorts World did not fail in keeping everyone in the family busy and entertained. Casino and entertainment operate 24/7, so does the cinema which had us catching a movie late in the night. Shopping is consist of high end brands like Cartier, Bulgari and the like. Food choices are bountiful. Kids can enjoy Gamezoo for gaming activities. Those who love the theatre can enjoy musical features in the excellently designed Newport Theatre.

PROS: Excellent location; Diverse entertainment and food choices; 24/7 Cinema and Casino

CONS: Comparatively smaller than other malls in the metropolitan.

1  Thank AileenDLV