This has got to be one of the nicest new hotels in manila. Rooms are brand new and very spacious. Cant ask for anything more because rooms are well appointed and are complete with what you think you will ever need in your stay. Bathroom is huge. Paid around 200 us dollars after discount so its not that bad. Only downside is the expensive food for the room service (arent they all?), comp breakfast is a soso and the staff at check in are in my opinion, amateurs. Heard about the high end villa which is out of this world. Will try that one next time. Love this hotel plus the fact that its connected to a casino/shopping/movie house. This hotel is a favorite so far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maxims Hotel is the first and only all-suite luxury hotel in the Philippines, with each one of its 169 suites lavishly furnished, meticulously designed, and equipped with superb amenities and state-of-the-art technology to create the complete experience of opulent living. Pairing impressive facilities with impeccable service, each suite is assigned a butler to attend to the guest's every need, from their itinerary to dining reservations, every hour of their stay. Being part of Resorts World Manila, Maxims Hotel makes its guests the center of a vibrant world of leisure and entertainment, with world-class gaming halls, an elegant mall, a grand theatre and ultra-modern cinemas just outside their door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maxims Tower - Resorts World Manila Hotel Pasay
- Maxims Hotel - Resorts World Manila Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines