“Best hotel stay ever”

Manila Marriott Hotel
Ranked #2 of 32 Hotels in Pasay
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I was lucky enough to have the need to stay in Manilla and ended up staying at the Marriott at the airport. This was one of my absolute best hotel stay experiences. The staff were great. The hotel was ideal. The concierge was super helpful. The staff in the concierge and at checkin were absolutely brilliant. The amenities were just spectacular. I will be back. (Even though it is a 20 hour flight each way)

Room Tip: I stayed both on my way in and out of Manilla and all rooms on the concierge level were great. Howe...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank gavinomahony
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Dear Mr. Mahony,

Thank you for taking the time to upload a comment on TripAdvisor. We are truly proud of the service that all our brilliant hosts provide in the hotel. I will certainly share your very nice words with the rest of the team. And, looking forward to your next visit!

Anna Liza Vergara

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stayed here once again this time for 2 nights.
This a a nice hotel, it may not have the shear opulence of the Shangri La but hey it is still a top ranker in my books.
The staff are excellent, polite and very well mannered ( Concierge - Jun just fantastic) I cannot fault them in any way.
Rooms very good quality.
Buffet breafast, the quality is fine but the range of selctions cannot compare to the Shang.
The location is reasonable, it is very close to all airport terminals (free shuttle bus) and Makati or Global City for restuarants and shopping are only a short taxi ride away.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Daboy64
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to upload a comment on Tripadvisor. We are truly proud of the products and services that we provide in the hotel as well as the level of service that our brilliant hosts, specifically Jun of Concierge provide to valued guests such as you. I will definitely share your comments with him.

Looking forward to your next visit.

Anna Vergara
anna.vergara@marriott.com

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The hotel is a great place to stay when you are travelling for business or even for pleasure, as the Resort World Casino & Mall are just next door. The service is great and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. The food is predominantly Asian, but there is good Western choice available too.

Room Tip: Chose a room overlooking the Golf Course and on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank RSRathore
Anna Liza V, Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your comment on your most recent stay with us. We are truly proud of the quality of service that our brilliant hosts in the hotel provide to valued guests such as you. We will surely share your comments with the team.

Anna Vergara

Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Marriott Manila for a business trip for a total length of five weeks. While I was there the entire staff was amazing; however there were three employees that made a lasting impression - Ronnie (poolside bartender), Raymond and Cherry (poolside staff). Each of these employees always remembered my name every time I went to the pool... which was literally every morning (I worked the graveyard shift during my stay). Ronnie made the best mojitos and his ability to build rapport and have great conversations was amazing. He was always polite, greeted me by my full name, always had my favorite drink ready, and gave me great tips on what to do during my stay in Manila. Raymond and Cherry always had my favorite spot ready by the pool with towels ready. They were both very sweet and courteous towards me. By the end of my trip, I felt like I had made 3 brand new friends. On my last day at the pool, even though the weather wasn't great, I went to have my drink. Unfortunately Raymond wasn't there, but I was able to take a photo with Ronnie and Cherry. If anyone needs great company and great drinks during their stay, please go see these three musketeers at the pool.. And ofcourse order the "balute mojito" (don't worry, there's no actual balute in the drink) lol.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Carolyn G
bwinton, General Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our 3 Brilliant Hosts at the poolside. We will recognize them further when we celebrate our high performers at the end of the month. I know comments like this really inspire our team to do more.

Thank you again and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I spent 2 days in that hotel with my girlfriend and it was awesome. The staff are so kind. It was really a good stay. The rooms are big and comfortable and the hotel is located just beside a mall and just near the airport. I really enjoyed my stay and hope to go there again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tigrou_128
bwinton, General Manager at Manila Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your complimentary review. Glad to hear you enjoyed the property and we hope to welcome you back again in the near fuure.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

I spent 3 nights recently at this hotel for business. It was my first time in Manila so wasn't sure what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised to arrive at a nice large modern hotel that is directly connected to a casino and shopping centre (don't worry you are not impacted adversely for this, I didn't even realise that they were there!). The rooms are spacious and clean. For those who get annoyed with carrying power adaptors with you, this hotel has all universal power points which is great. I loved the bathroom in particular. A lovely big stand alone bath which was situated in the shower room.. I know probably doesn't makes sense and looks weird at first but is no problem. Really nice bathroom products as well to use, I always bring my own shampp and conditioner when travelling, but this was the first time I left them in my suitcase and used the hotel ones.... I only used room service for eating, and I found everything I had to be delicious. Overall a great hotel and will definitely be staying here again when I visit next. Oh and I forgot to add, it is nice and conveniently close to the airport!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for your complimentary remarks. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the Than Amenities. These are a new upgrade for Marriott Hotels and Resorts in Asia in 2014 and many of our guests are very happy with them.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Got engaged here. It was absolutely fantastic and beautiful place to be. Room was huge, (suite) floor 7 room 748. Quiet, wonderful view of the entire cityscape and golf course below. Food was fantastic for breakfast and staff was very very helpful. Security with dogs and armed guards. Perfect location. Couldn't have picked a nicer place for a proposal.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lee K

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your receent review of the hotel and Congratulations on your engagement. I'm glad to hear our hotel provided an appropriate venue for such a special occasion.

Look forward to welcoming you back soon. Perhaps for your honeymoon!

Congratulations again and very best regards,
Bruce Winton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasay
Belmont Hotel Manila
Remington Hotel Manila
Conrad Manila
Conrad Manila
#3 of 32 in Pasay
Hyatt City of Dreams Manila
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Manila/At Mall of Asia
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila

Been to Manila Marriott Hotel? Share your experiences!