“love love love”
Review of Cheesecake Etc.

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cheesecake Etc.
Ranked #297 of 458 Restaurants in Pasay
Manila, Philippines
“love love love”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Even though this place is hard to find, I always goes back because of their cheesecake. They make all of them with the finest ingredients thus it can stay in our fridge in a long period of time. The cheese cake is not too sweet it's just perfect for my taste buds.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank mhik30

Makati, Philippines
“Disappointing”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The location of this store is not easy to find. You won't even notice it's actually there. I tried it just for the sake of, since I heard good things about this it. Since it was my first, of course I tried their cheesecake. It was really disappointing. Maybe I just had very high expectations. The servers were of no use either. They weren't even friendly. The store itself was small, and it was really hot inside (maybe because there were no customers) I won't be back.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kat C
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 4,129 helpful votes
“Not much space but pleasant drinks”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

This cafe has its own shop space but is not large.

Our fruit shakes were acceptable, but I had the feeling of being cramped - there wasn't much space for the tables.

Service was a tad slow.