“Good - Service, Room, Renovation”

Victoria Court Cuneta Motorist Lodge
Ranked #16 of 31 Hotels in Pasay
Reviewed February 10, 2014

and the room is spacious, with two extended corner of markup table and dine in table. I paid USD 46.65 only. It just prefect. Except here they call it sudden in hotel, mean for couple's short stay. so the first floor are parking lot.

But unlike other such hotel i saw, this one has the seperated passange stair case. while some of such are in the parking lot.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank loesswkq07
There are newer reviews for Victoria Court Cuneta Motorist Lodge

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Very clean and very romantic. My boyfriend and I always check in at Victoria Court in different branches and we consistently love it. The privacy and the ambiance. Bu it is my 10th time in this branch and they still maintain the cleanliness. The bed is sound proof. Nice place for a secret hangout. Love this place always.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Bluechipped
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Booked for 2 nights with Agoda. It is close to airport but as always taxi drivers can never find the hotel you want so if you can print a map of hotel area. Check in was fine, room was good size and clean enough. Comes with free breakfast, air con and cable tv in room No deposit box but the hotel seems to have its own army of security guards so felt safe there. However, the area is a bit suspect and not a lot to do within walking distance. Mall of Asia is jeep ride away.
I think the policy is the room you book is available for 24hrs, I extended my stay and only had to pay for a 12hr extension, not another whole day. I see they advertise rooms for 12, 6, or 3 hours and they offer "free food" for anyone booking this, but it seems it did not apply when I booked!
They have their own kitchen and the food delivered to ones room, it was pretty good and a fare price. Would I stay there again? Probably not.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Not many people readily and openly admit that they went to Victoria Court.

Mention this name and people immediately assume that you went there for a "quickie" or to engage in some illicit relations which had to be done in absolute discretion and secrecy.

This is because Victoria Court is the ultimate 5-star name in LOVE MOTELS. It is the Shangri-La of love motels. But it falls way short of expectations in terms of being a HOTEL for rest and recreation (R&R), especially for the wholesome type.

Cruising along EDSA coming from SM Mall of Asia, you cannot miss Victoria Court. Although it's very well hidden in a small virtually unknown street like Cuneta Avenue in Pasay, there are numerous signs with arrows in every corner as you near the Heritage Hotel literally screaming "This way to Victoria Court!" You would have to be blind to miss all these signs.

After driving into the Victoria Court driveway with my female companion, rows of drive-in type suites each with its own individual red closed-door garages greeted us. Service is very very good and privacy and secrecy is very very assured and guaranteed here. Barely up the driveway ramp, a uniformed male "concierge" runs up to my car window and asks me what type of room or suite do I like, what they have available. I take out my notebook and open it to reveal dozens of names of large suite rooms I copied from the V-Court website. I ask him which is available for a few hours and how much the rate is.

He directs me to what they call the "Celebrity Suite" at a rate of about P3,000+ for 5 hours at that time (in February 2013). Flinging open the red garage door to reveal utter darkness inside with a small staircase in a corner, the male concierge spots for me as I maneuver my car into the garage tail first. The garage is not that big and any vehicle the same size or bigger than a Hi-Ace van wouldn't fit through it. After I'm parked, the concierge slams the garage door shut and quickly usher me and my female companion up the stairs and slides the key into the door, opening to reveal a majestic suite.

All this time, the concierge never bothers to ask me what my name is or present any I.D. or who on earth we are. What else could a man and a woman be doing in a love motel?? Very professional and discreet and no-nonsense. I like it! 5 Thumbs Up for this! =)

Make no mistake. I've previously stayed in Victoria Court twice before - in Caloocan branch along EDSA. The first time was in an ordinary room and the second was in a "Love Goddess" Suite. The ones in Caloocan couldn't compare with the Celebrity Suite in Cuneta branch in Pasay.

The Celebrity Suite we stayed in the Cuneta branch was absolutely fantastic!

Split into 2 floors, the first floor consists of living room with leather sofa, LCD TV (with Adult Channels) & telephone and in front of the sofa is a stage with 2 poles for those girls who want to pole dance and do a strip tease! There is a separate shower and jacuzzi on the first floor which is very big and the jacuzzi could possibly fit 4 people. Cemented onto the tiled marble floor, the jacuzzi features hot and cold water and shower by itself. The concierge immediately began turning on the lukewarm water and filling up the jacuzzi as soon as we walked into the suite so that it would be ready by the time we got comfortable. =) He read my mind! Great service!

Located right beside the stage is a small staircase leading up to the 2nd floor which was a bit smaller but had a great bed and LCD TV (with Adult Channels & DVD player) and its own make-up room and mirror and small bathroom! More private and you can have your own bedroom action here while others can have their action downstairs! Getting better and better!

The Adult Channels are Channel 66 and 67, I think. This is where Victoria Court trumps 5-star hotels like Makati Shang and Raffles. They have X-rated films on TV and you even have the option to bring and play your own in the DVD player! The best of both worlds!

Of course, this is a love motel so adult channels are widely expected to come as standard.

But don't expect to get any panoramic views in any of their suites. No windows on this suite and many others, I presume. For obvious reasons. =)

Bathroom amenities are sorely lacking. No toothbrush or glasses or combs or grooming tools available. We're lucky they provided us with 2 clean towels. But I always bring my own towel for hygienic purposes, especially in a motel where everyone knows what goes on. As far as the bathroom amenities are concerned, Victoria Court is certainly no Raffles Hotel.

The showers and jacuzzi are obviously geared towards couples. I rarely hear of anyone who come to Victoria Court solo.

Another plus side of this suite is the very cool air-conditioning. Remote-controlled and wall type on both floors, the air-con efficiently cools the whole suite very well. You don't have to worry about breaking a single drop of sweat when you stay in Victoria Court, no matter how hot the bedroom action gets! =)

Recently, the management of Victoria Court announced a new rule allowing guests to bring their PETS into V-Court, as long as the pet is not a snake or reptile or other dangerous animals. They have to clean up after their pets if they bring them in. Personally, I find this new rule a bit strange even though I'm an animal lover who owns a dog.

It is highly unlikely that I will bring my dog to bear witness to my illicit encounters and "sexcapades" in the hushed bedrooms of Victoria Court. =)

On another note, the design of the Celebrity Suite is very artistic with a pic of Marilyn Monroe on the walls and creative drawings. The architect of this suite deserves a medal!

I was very lucky to have had a chance to try this suite, which even my female companion approved of. We almost didn't want to leave after our time had lapsed. I don't know about the food here in Victoria Court as we didn't order any but we obviously didn't come here because of the food.

Service was very personalized until the end. When we were about to leave, I handed the male concierge big bills for our payment and he dug into his own pocket and handed me my exact change and official receipt without even having to go to the cashier. He was also kind enough to give me directions back onto EDSA.

Regrettably, I didn't take any pictures of my Celebrity Suite to show any of you here. I mean, who takes pics inside a motel where the action is supposed to be secret and discreet? So, no photos in this review. But you can look it up on the V-Court website for the different types of rooms and suites to match your taste.

Finally, what I can say is this:

*** If you are with your wife and kids or family, steer clear of this place. It's certainly not wholesome.

*** If you are a bachelor or playboy who has many girlfriends and wanna take them somewhere for some serious action, then come here to Victoria Court.

Privacy Guaranteed. Shhhhh........

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Hitoshi T
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

A hotel with no storage space.
A hotel with no room cleaners.
No clean towels.
No hot water.
No water pressure.
A rat in our room !.
Look at the pictures of the rooms on their website..
Because iv had 3 different rooms here and None where anything like advertised.
A romantic time ?.
Hahaha....Never !

• Stayed: August 2013
4  Thank peter s
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Victoria Court is actually a place where couples meet to have that tryst---romantic or otherwise. They have "themed" rooms---like a Matrix room or a X-men room. The rooms are really geared for that intimate moment. They have condoms and adult films available. All in all, it's great for what it set out to be.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank buwayahman
Reviewed July 6, 2013

Stayed in the Thai suite for one night. Pros: Outstanding service, when we needed something they were there quick, Room and CR (bathroom) were clean. The food was outstanding and we got it within 30min. Close to Airport, have the hotel call your taxi. They have a private car service, but it is expensive. Close to mall and if you are single and into the clubs there are clubs/bars really close. Cons: The neighborhood right outside the hotel is not the best. If you keep smart don't flash jewelry/cash you will not have a problem. The problem is the beggars. This not a reason not to stay at this hotel, but just be warned they will beg for money alot.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple