All reviews the executive lounge heated pool swim up bar diamond member walk in closet concierge team resorts world complex newport city filipino food rain shower breakfast buffet in room dining two thumbs restaurant staff special thanks close to the airport bottled water
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

We paid $100 for day-use privileges at the Manila Hilton before our evening flight back to the US. This included a hotel room and the pool amenities. We were told by the telephone reservations person that we had access from 9 am to 6 pm. The room was not actually ready for us until almost 11 am, but during the time we waited, we were able to use the pool area. In compensation for the wait, the front desk staff offered us two breakfast buffet coupons.

Everyone at the hotel was courteous and helpful. The Christmas decorations were still up and the place looked grand and welcoming. We especially appreciated the warm and friendly poolside service, including Roger "Roj" who served us a bounty of fresh french fries and super-delicious fruit juices.

We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and the swim-up bar which featured great appetizers and friendly conversation from our lovely bartender. There is plenty of seating for all around the pool. The workout center looked great and had a nice clean locker room.

The hotel room itself was one of the nicest rooms we have ever had with a gorgeous large bathroom with separate walk in shower. We loved it and wished we were staying longer. Our room had a great view of the pool area.

The bellmen were very helpful getting our bags loaded onto the shuttle bus that takes you to the airport at 20 minutes past the hour on the hour. It makes two others stops at the Sheraton and the Holiday Inn Express on the way. I wanted to kiss the ground when we arrived safely at the airport---the ride there is through harrowing traffic. However, our driver clearly knew what he was doing.

This was a great way for us to pass the time leading up to our flight. There is a mall and casino across the street (easy to get to) if you need more action.

I highly recommend this property!

Room tip: Request a room facing the pool for a great view
1  Thank Gwen H
GMHilton1, General Manager at Hilton Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gwen H

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review after your "day use" stay with us. I'm sorry that the room was not available upon your arrival but glad the Team took the initiative to provide you with pool access so you could relax and enjoy the facilities.

The expansive lagoon pool and the swim up pool bar are certainly features of the hotel and I'm glad the Team's engagement with you made it more memorable.

The airport shuttle service provided by Resorts World is another great benefit of staying in this area and we're glad you got to take advantage of it.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

What can I say? This is a fantastic property. The staff are incredibly attentive, the room is excellent, and the breakfast buffet is one of the best. It is easily a five star property. From the moment you arrive the staff are there to assist you. The front desk personnel are warm and welcoming. My room was excellent. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the bathroom had a large comfortable shower and oversize bathtub. Although I did not have much of a view, the room was very quiet. It is exceptionally convenient to the airport.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear westwilshire

Thank you for your review and you kind words of acknowledgement.

Its pleasing to read that your enjoyed the modern and clean rooms and our extensive breakfast offering. The Hilton serenity beds certainly do add a touch of luxury and comfort and the fact that every room comes with a bath tub is certainly something our guests also enjoy.

Most importantly I was thrilled to read that the team made the difference through their genuine hospitality and their service delivery.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed at this hotel 4 times since they opened. My first time they were probably opened for 3 months and the pool wasn’t yet opened. Nevertheless, their customer service and their dedication to the guests is unsurpassed. You really don’t have to go anywhere as they have everything there to meet your needs.
Kusina is an exquisite restaurant that serves delicious food and if you want to experience Filipino food there will be no better place than this restaurant. Not only the restaurant but the unmatchable service that their servers offer. They all go above and beyond. I was even greeted by my name every morning. Their breakfast consists of multiple Stations like: International kitchen, Egg station,Filipino kitcchen, Pancit bihon, panaderías de many more.
Tortangtalong, beef tapa,pinakbet, piniñahang manok
Are some dishes you’ll find there. Don’t google it... but go there and experience them yourself. You will not be disappointed. I remember last year writing my first review but never got to send it. It read like This;

For a hotel that has opened for just a few months it really excels in Customer Service. My room upgrade was a beautiful wonderful suite, so big that was the size of an apartment. Their Executive Lounge was magnificent and luxurious and each and every employee surpassed my expectations. I was personally greeted by Mr. Simon the hotel manager. He interacted with the guests. Other administrators as Mr. Raul Aquino and Lynn waited for me to enjoy their magnificent happy hour and to also personally greet me. Their happy hour starts at 6pm with superb food and is the only lounge ever that extends their happy hour so their guests can enjoy drinks for an extra hour. I have to thank Kim, Natalie, Andrea, Benn, Madz and many others for treating guests like Royalty. Many Hilton properties need to emulate this Hilton.
Their Christmas decorations were refined n exclusive. I was treated by my name everywhere I went. This Hilton is top notch. I recommend it to everyone. I'll be back to check their extraordinary pool. I just didn't have the time but the little that I saw was amazing. My Kudos to the management, employees and their great facility and location. It's the most luxurious airport Hilton I've ever experienced.

And believe me it hasn’t changed a bit. So if you’re ever in a dilemma of whether to stay at the Conrad Manila or this Hilton don’t even think it twice and with no hesitation reserve your stay at the Manila Hilton.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank DoctorEd711

Dear DoctorEd711

Thank you for your review and your loyalty as our Hilton Honors member and return guest. We value your feedback.

We're glad you enjoyed your Hilton Honors benefits including the suite upgrade and the Executive Lounge access and it was a pleasure to meet you upon your arrival. The Team in the Executive Lounge do a great job and we'll ensure those mentioned are recognised for their efforts.

Its pleasing Kusina was a hit with you also. We strive to provide an authentic Filipino experience and this is achieved through classic recipes and the best local produce.

We hope to see you again soon and to provide you with the opportunity to try the pool.

Until next time!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I was recently a guest at the Pasay Hilton Hotel in Manila. I was very pleased with the service, the great room and the fabulous breakfast buffet. I recomend highly. The hotel is also very close to the international airport. Great shuttle service.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank 512lois
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We celebrated the new year at the hotel and it was a pleasant experience. The lounge staff are polite and courteous and tries their best to provide assistance. Special thanks to the following lounge staff: Nathalie- who assisted us at check-in, Kin, Jojo, Peach, Hazel, Rhea and Jocelyn of housekeeping. Speaking of housekeeping, they always try to meet our requirements which is big plus on service!

The breakfast at Kusina has a good variety of dishes where focus is more on Filipino cuisine . They could add up to their international menu choices similar to other hilton group of hotels. It is best to have your breakfast early, as it can get crowded on a peak season.

They share the pool with Sheraton Hotel so expect a lot of guests swimming. Looking for a lounge/pool chair would be a challenge.

The Madison Lounge offers a delicious mango-ube sansrival.

The Executive Lounge provides cocktails every night and the food could be your dinner while you take a sip of your favorite drink!

As for rooms, get the rooms with the pool view.

Date of stay: December 2019

Dear jof69

Thank you for your review and we're pleased you got to share the New Year with us.

We're glad you enjoyed the festivities and also the many food and beverage options offer. Kusina as the name suggests has a strong Filipino theme, but does also offer Japanese, western, Chinese and Korean options on the buffet as a well as an a la carte menu with hotel favorites.

The pool was busy during your stay and although there is seldom a shortage of sun lounges, we are the process of acquiring more for peak periods.

The Executive Lounge is certainly a good investment if you enjoy some quiet time and the luxury of pre-dinner cocktails included in your room rate!

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards