All reviews heated pool the executive lounge swim up bar king room diamond member concierge team walk in closet resorts world complex newport city breakfast buffet two thumbs rain shower special thanks upon check the room was nice airport terminal the check in process
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Exceptional service “KUDOS” to Myleen Quinto @ the Kutsinta Restaurant. Enjoyed the food and the service of the staff. Always looking forward to my next stay. Thanks for an outstanding service! Thank you Hilton Manila.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pleasantly surprised but as expected from any Hilton establishment. Service from reception to dining was wonderful. Amenities such as the pool is worth it. Thank you for making my day exceptional.Kudos to Paolo from Kusina and Queenie of reception.
Will definitely come back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was a very memorable stay for us to celebrate my Birthday. Upon check in, staffs are very welcoming and friendly. Rooms are very clean and beds are soft that you can relax whole day and night. You can also taste the very delicious authentic shanghainese food at Hua Yuan. And we also had our breakfast at the Kusina Sea Kitchen where you can fill your tummy full, because of plenty choices of food.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Just recently stayed at Hilton Manila upon the request of my son to celebrate his birthday and I must say we had a great time.

It was a hassle free reservation, all requests and concerns on the email was met, two thumbs up, they even sent me upgrade promos on my email being a Hilton Honors member.

Check in was fast, staff and security are all very welcoming and accomodating, special mention to Jarvis Avila at the reception, he made sure that birthday greeting for my son was in place and 2 double bed room was given as per my request.

Our room was spacious and clean, smells good and I love the design of the bath room.

Love the facilities as well, the kids love the pool, fitness center is also available, you can have dinner on Kusina, Hua Yuan or just go outside using the bridge going to Resorts World.

They also provide shuttle service on airport terminals.

One downside of the area is parking and the queueing time for parking space, since the area is full of hotels and mall expect heavy traffic on weekends.

Staying at Hilton Manila was a great choice. We will definitely be back.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Jaycel was very accommodating during the check-in as I was checking in early. The service level she provided was second to none. Rhea was also very helpful throughout my stay at the Manila Hilton by ensuring all my needs were being met. Salamat for all the help!