All reviews wall climbing bunk room high ropes swimming pool park avenue dorm style nice pool breakfast buffet hot and cold shower pasay city through agoda cozy place small hotel egg station booked this hotel recommend this hotel family room
Selected filters
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Ultra secure facility. Staff very helpful. Will step outside and obtain a cab for you. A/C and wifi worked nicely. Good pool and was able to swim laps in the morning. Good breakfast buffet. Good value.

Room tip: I think all the rooms are fine and far enough off the road (which is not a main thorough fare.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
The Selah Garde... P, General Manager at The Selah Garden Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

Dear guest:

Thank you for choosing The Selah Garden Hotel. We really appreciate that you took the time to send valuable comments about your stay at our hotel. Your willingness to share your thoughts is appreciated as we strive to improve with each and every stay.

We would be very glad to welcome you soon again and we wish you all the very best.

The General Manager

Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel in Pasay,
This is one of the best hotel in Pasay that i already visited and stayed before. Me and my family stayed here for fambond Its actually so comfortable and has a nice view with a large garden. The prices are not expensive and very suitable for family getaway. I like the concept of their restaurant named TABLA Restaurant the staffs too were amazingly fantastic they are very approachable and smiling if you have concerns and complaints believe me you are in good hands.
I love their high and low ropes activities its not usual in the hotel but it was maximized here in this hotel.
This is really a perfect getaway for all families and individual in Pasay City.
Thank you Selah. Hope to stay here again soon.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I got the hotel stay at agoda on a pretty budget price. Me , my partner,my son, and 2 of his relatives went there for a staycation.

The hotel lobby looks like a family room but when you move along the pool hall you will see the modern architecture design of the hotel that has a spa feel.

The service staff are very nice. and the room is excellent that can accommodate big enough for 5 guests. Facilities is unique it has outdoor activity like wall climbing,zipline, balancing games on the rope and has a scuba diving lesson that can cater all the millenial age group.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2017

I had an opportunity to stay at the Selah Garden Hotel in Pasay City for 2 nights and 3 days for a conference organized by our office.

Here are just few of the things that I noticed in the hotel:

1. Selah Garden Hotel can accommodate large group of people because they have beautiful and unique rooms, just like the rooms in a cruise ship. It is cozy and stylish.
2. We had a chance to use their small and large conference rooms. It is good for small and large conferences.
3. The food is good. They have a breakfast buffet area just in front of the swimming pool area.
4. They have competent, helpful and good looking personnel.

I hope to go back to The Selah Garden Hotel for another reason. I want to try their teambuilding facilities.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I had he pleasure of staying at The Selah Garden Hotel for 4nights. The rooms are well appointed, I had one overlooking the pool. The staff where polite and attentive, the menu is limited but good. The pool is great and they have an activity area.

I would recommend this hotel. The four nights cost me less than one night would have cost in a five star, very comfortable. Thanks for a great stay

Trip type: Traveled with friends