All reviews villa suite maria restaurant buffet breakfast mandaluyong city home away from home family room family staycation no elevator filipino food function room reception area two thumbs the hotel staff rooms are clean business trip metro manila an overnight stay
Reviewed July 8, 2008

I visited a friend in Ortigas June last year and it was the same time i experienced a black out in the area. The electricity went out longer than i expected. i suggested to my friend that we check in a hotel. at least a 3-star one as the temperature that time was really high. So anyway, we decided to look for an affordable hotel so we went just outside ortigas area. Fortunately, we found Legend Villas.

We were welcomed warmly by the staff. They briefed us re their services, check out time, restaurant opening hours, food, etc. They were very accommodating in short.

The room was exceptionally clean. I liked the way it smelled that time--very sanitized.

When we woke up the next day, we dined in their restaurant. I live in australia and i missed eating Filipino cuisine. Theirs is indeed authentic.

i would definitely go back to that hotel. Not just for their food but for their overall service and accommodation as well!

(sorry we werent able to take pictures of the hotel. it was black out and we ran out of batteries)

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank Smill3r
Reviewed April 30, 2008

I stayed at the Legend Villas twice - at the beginning of my trip and the end. My review is a little mixed because I had two different experiences. The staff was very polite and always stopped what they were doing to greet you with a smile as you approached. My first room was average, clean, nothing special. It was inconvenient for my roommate who walked with a cane, as the room was up two flights of steps - there are no elevators.
The breakfast buffet was okay and a good chance to try Filipino food. I tried to do both, but my pancakes were not good, they were dry and gritty, so stick to what they know. On my return visit the business center wasn't available which was a disappointment as I needed the internet, but it was available at the local mall. We received a better room which could be called a villa room. There was a nice kitchenette area and sitting area; the bedroom was located on the 2nd flr. and the rooms were clean. We were also closer to the street, where sometimes the traffic was a little loud, but didn't prevent me from sleeping, I had earplugs! Bathroom was clean, towels and hand towels nice and white, you have to ask for face cloths. Good location, near to one of the smaller Robinsons Malls. You can pick up groceries, toiletries, etc., if necessary. I wouldn't suggest driving in Manilla, unless you're very, very brave!

Date of stay: April 2008
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank VTYSON
Reviewed January 29, 2008

My stay in the Philippines was made extra special by Legend Villas. Staying in one of their impressive suites reminded me so much of home. The room was elegantly clean and comfortable and all the amenities are responsive to my needs. The free WIFI access was also a great help. The hotel staff are very warm and accommodating that you'll wish you never have to check out. The food at the hotel's restaurant named Lola Maria were very delicious and memorable. Every second spent at Legend Villas is worth-remembering.

Date of stay: January 2008
3  Thank icingoncake
Reviewed September 30, 2007

Warm, hospitable and accommodating are just a few characters of a TRUE filipino that I experienced.in the legend villas salute to the management.

At home ako dito ,the food that I missed away from my province ..superb yummy!! pinoy talaga !!! and the waiters are all
entertaining......thank you. be back again ...and I'm goin to recommend to all of my friends and families ..

Date of stay: September 2007
8  Thank jctango
Reviewed July 9, 2007

I stayed in Legend Hotel for $50 per night. Once I got in the lobby, there was this distinct smell, it smelled like an old and damp carpet! The bathrooms are clean but old. Public transportation was not a problem, but it can get very crowded in that area. It's not really a quiet area. There was no good view when you look out the window. I don't recommend this hotel, it's more like Motel 6. There are other condos with this price in Makati area that are much better.

Date of stay: February 2007