All reviewsvilla suitemaria restaurantbuffet breakfasthome away from homemandaluyong cityfamily roompool and jacuzzifamily staycationfilipino dishesno elevatorreception areabusy cityholy weekrooms are bigfilipino hospitalityrooms are cleanfood choices
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Before i start , I have lived in hotels in Manila before , Shang in makati and Edsa , Ascott , Crown , Marriott, The one thing Common in all these places was the brilliant service and the willingness to go out of their way to make the Stay comfortable for the guest.

Now lets get back to Legend Villas : When u enter the place it looks great , there is a plaque there which says tripadvisor UK ... Seems like some award ...

Now you enter the Room : this is the best room that they have ... U realize there are no windows and the one place they have the window opens up to the staircase.

There are twin beds only so for a couple they are small hence i think they wanted us to sleep on different beds..

This is a duplex , however be very careful when u climb down cause its slippery and god forbid u forget about the low ceiling ... Bammm u hit your Head.

Service : there is no service after 11 pm , so if u have had a Hard days work and come back , make sure u get something , cause if u call them at 10:50 they will tell u to call M Donald.

TV's are from the 80's , Now the rooms come equipped with a stove (just one burner from the 80's again), you have to ask for all the items for kitchen cause they dont give you plates or glasses or cups ...

Oh ya and by chance u get up in the morning and want to try to iron ur clothes u will realize that there is no Iron or ironing board ... So u will have to ask for it again.

When you call them it will take them at-least 5 rings to pick up the phone or sometimes u will have to call two - three times

There are cockroaches in the bathroom. They did not give me a the complementary bottle of water and when i asked them they charged me 90 pesos for it ....

Finally , i asked for a cab to drop me to Makati and they say you have to book a cab 24hr in advance and they will ONLY give you one for 2400 pesos and for 8 hrs .. NO dropping facility...

I can keep going on and on and on .. However i would never recommend this place for anyone .. Compared to the hospitality that Manila can offer this is below par...

Room Tip: next hotel is what you should look for
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank arjunraisingh
Reviewed April 4, 2011

..first, I liked the fact that they let me pay thru bank and didn't require a CC, but right after depositing the full payment to their bank account, I thought of searching for some reviews online (I know I should've done that before paying them, well, was hoping t'was never too late). wanted to make sure I made the right choice. Was just looking for a family friendly hotel that has a pool (for the kids) where i could treat my family. Got scared when I read bout the roaches and bedbugs thing, so I immediately sent an email to the reservation team, I told them I've read some mixed reviews online and that i would just like to make sure that no bedbugs or roaches would spoil our weekend getaway, told them Mom's very particular when it comes to that. I have reserved a family room and requested to have 2 queen sized beds and 1 single instead of 5 single beds. I was really glad to have received an email from them in less than an hour saying that they've already noted all my requests and concern and rest assured that the staff were already aware of it. So I took their word, but still hoping for the worst (anticipating the disappointment) but when we finally got there, I was impressed with the room- nice, cozy and clean. We didn't want to go to resorts outside Metro Manila coz we didn't want to waste our time travelling, so we thought that Legend Villas' location is perfect--less than an hour travel from home and we got to maximize our stay in there. The pool is quite small (but not that disappointing, that was just as expected, based on what Ive read in the reviews), and I liked the fact that it's well maintained and clean, and oh the kids loved the jacuzzi beside the pool! in fact, it's not just the kids, we all got the chance to enjoy the pool and the jacuzzi..Thanks Legend Villas for the wonderful weekend, we'll be back real soon, :)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank satisfied0014
Reviewed March 24, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 1 month in February and was pleasantly surprised by their service which was top notch.
The hotel is a of a very high standard and the location is also a bonus.
Staff at this hotel is very cordial and friendly which adds to the pleasure of staying at this place.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank akrajiv
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Located just across from Robinsons shopping mall. Traffic noise from the main road can be heard as early as 6 am so asked for a change of room for the 2nd night. This time, it was the old window type aircon keeping me up. Amenities are not standard across the board as there was no hairdryer in the new room. Could not get back my deposit on my check-out as there was a technical problem with their machine. Service is good but the place is old not well-kept. Not suitable for international travellers. Will not be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank m_vaderloo
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Stayed here for about a week or so, not really a good one... too noisy place with lots of traffic sound. a very small pool. property too was small...

but, because of its easy access to EDSA and the near by metro station to take you along, i think it was worth the stay here.

Food was ordinary and so was service.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business