Edsa Shangri-La is one of my favourite hotels in the Shangri-La group and the only hotel I will stay in when in Manila. Have tried 1 or 2 others in the past, including their sister hotel in Makati, but always quickly return "Home". The recently refurbished rooms are excellent; they are bright, fresh with all the modern technical requirements that you may ask for. Including plenty of power outlets in international configuration. The staff are outstanding, best in field. Horizon Lounge is excellent. Quite, very good breakfast and good cocktail hour! If looking for a great Italian Restaurant, you cannot go past Paparazzi on level 2.
Overall, great value for money with a very relaxed and friendly environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines' foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 631 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong