I went to the Edsa Shangri La Manila on December 2013 for business, the room was ok (it was a corporate rate, so it was not the best room available, of course), but the attention, the service and the people there was GREAT! Even the person who did the room service (was the same person for the two weeks) was pending of what we need.
The pool is another thing to remark: it is beautiful! and the pool team is excellent, they are always asking you if you need something, bringing towels etc.
It is also highly recommended the Heat Restaurant (you can also order there if you are in the pool bar or even in a sit next to the pool).
I definitely would return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Philippines' foremost deluxe city-resort convention hotel. It offers 631 well-appointed guest rooms and suites, dining choices, and CHI, The Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Edsa Shangri-La reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edsa Shangri-La Hotel Mandaluyong
- Edsa Shangri La Mandaluyong